Bulimia is a condition that is hard to break free of. With Bulimia Help Calendar, you can give yourself a head start with moving forward.
Join the no bulimia movement and stop getting down on yourself! This lifestyle change will bring a new outlook to you and help you overcome. People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self-control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without bulimia in your life. Not only will this app help you stop bulimia in its tracks, but it will help you become more social.
Don't let bulimia get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your bulimia.
2. 10 Science based facts about bulimia, and reasons to change.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special before and after button will help you want to succeed by showing you pictures of successful before and after images of people who have battled and won against bulimia.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to say no to bulimia:
1. Stop feeling isolated from others
It is not easy to explain to others why you have to go to the bathroom and throw up after a meal. Bulimia keeps you in a bubble, and that cannot be a good thing. Social experience is a part of being human, and when you start isolating yourself for being Bulimic, you experience emotional and physical pain.
2. Malnutrition is a big issue
Malnutrition happens when your body is deprived of essential calories and nutrients that you need to survive. The constant food restriction of Bulimia makes your body malnourished and more prone to illnesses and disease.
3. Bulimic dehydration
Mild dehydration will cause dry skin, head rushes, chills, and weakness. More serious dehydration will lead to increased heart rate and heavier breathing. If you let it go any farther than this, you will be at risk for cardiac arrest, seizures, and even unconsciousness.
4. Bulimia makes you lose hair
The lack of nutrients entering your body forces your body to condense its functional responses. Anything that your body feels unnecessary for survival will start to get less nutrients. This starts with your hair. Your hair may thin or start falling out.
5. Random thin hairs will start growing on your body
Your body must compensate for the lack of insulation that your body provides, so in a last ditch attempt to save your internal temperature; you will start growing thin hairs on your face and in other unwanted areas of the body.
6. Bulimia makes your fingernails brittle
This goes back to the lack of nutrition flowing through your body. Your fingernails are not an essential part of your body when you are not getting enough nutrients, so your body will shut down the flow of nutrients to your nails.
7. You could become infertile!
Body fat is essential for menstruation. Not only will you lose your ability to become pregnant, but you will also stop having your period. Some may see this as a perk, but extended periods of this will lead to permanent infertility.
8. Bone loss
With Bulimia, bones become more brittle because of the lack of nutrient delivery. This will lead to having weaker bones and increase the chances of your bones breaking.
9. Bulimia causes heart problems
By not eating food, this throws your heart out of whack and doing anything other than sitting dormant will put immense stress on your heart. Many problems can come with this, and like mentioned before could cause cardiac arrest.
10. Bulimia can cause death
At this point after reading all of these facts, it is no surprise that Bulimia can cause death. There are so many reasons to stop being Bulimic, but please do this for your body.
If you are having trouble with bulimia or being bulimic, simply download Bulimia Help Calendar for FREE and get help now!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 55.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.