A bullet hell shooter
- Enjoy an authentic bullet hell shmup on your smartphone!
- Recommended Chapter mode for danmaku beginners.
- Recommended Challenge mode for danmaku expert.
- Huge content: over 50 stages!
Upgrade your ship
- Use the points you earn after playing a stage to level up your ship!
- Take your new and upgraded ship to the challenge mode! Aim for a high score!
- Clear the missions set for you in each chapter!
- Clearing missions opens up new stages!
- Use the points you get in the chapter mode to upgrade your ship!
- The challenge mode is for when you really want to test your mettle!
- Upgrade your ship and take on this mode!
- Select from EASY, NORMAL, HARD, and HEAVEN difficulties!
- Test the limits of your skill!
- The endless mode that lasts forever.
- How long can you survive in the increasing difficulty?
Aim for the top slot in the rankings!
- Challenge mode has Game Center support!
- Try going against your friends for the best score!
- Rankings are sorted by stage and difficulty!
- Try perfecting your favorite stage or try to beat all the rankings!
■ Fix application stops when saving images in iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Best iPhone shmup
This dev is talented. .Decluster was mediocre at best, and you wouldn't expect their next game to be a huge step up. This game, however, is excellent. It takes 99% of the flaws with the previous game, fixes them, and then adds a ton of awesome features. There are 5 chapters with 10 short levels each, but they are a blast to play through. You also get a 'challenge mode' which plays more like a traditional shmup. And now there's endless mode as well if there wasn't already enough content. This mode is also a ton of fun to play, but it could do with some kind of rank management (a way to manage the difficulty). All of this for a grand total of zero dollars/euros/gold coins/etc. There are dlc ships you can get by paying, but the game doesn't try to force you to buy them and the three default ships are more than capable. If you don't have this game, you're missing out on the very best App Store shooting game.
Amazing vert shooter action
Fans of the vert shooter/bullet hell/bullet curtain/manic shooter rejoice! This game offers up the goods, but remains accessible to less experienced players. The action is intense but grows with you, adding challenge as you master early levels and upgrade your ship. Probably most indebted to the Cave shooters of yore, expect dizzying waves of enemies to attack and psychedelic torrents of projectiles to avoid. The sort of simplified graphics grew on me, I’m used to the sci-fi realism of shooters from the consoles of the 80’s and 90’s but that aside, the action here more than delivers. I’m hard pressed to spend money on any game app but I will likely fork over the few bucks it will cost to unlock the special ships offered here. Most of the upgrades can be unlocked through gameplay though so you don’t have to spend a dime if you don’t want to, but supporting this kind of creative effort is a worthy expenditure. Bravo!
An Enjoyable Bullet Hell Shoot-em-Up
This is a bullet hell shoot-em-up game. It’s pretty fun, graphics are nice, and it plays wonderfully. You play through Chapters (which are like Worlds), and stages, each getting progressively harder. There is also a challenge mode. You can upgrade your ship with bombs, more lasers, fire rate, etc., and there even multiple types of ships that have their own attributes. I mostly enjoy the music - sure, it might be basically the same track, just a different arrangement for each Chapter, but it’s never repetitive. I’ve found myself whistling it when I’m not playing it.
Overall, I highly recommend this game. Play if you enjoy a challenging shoot-em-up, and great music.
- MASAYUKI ITO
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 MASAYUKI ITO
- In-App Purchases
- Homing Type $0.99
- Shielding Type $0.99
- Search Type $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.