BullionVault: gold price chart, buy gold & silver at live market rates, trade at any time
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Buy gold and silver, and sell; view live gold price charts and gold markets; manage your BullionVault account. The Official BullionVault App for the iPhone from BullionVault, the world’s largest online investment gold service, giving private investors from around the world access to professional gold bullion and silver bullion markets and live market data from their devices.
You don't need a BullionVault account to:
· View current gold price and silver price charts in US dollars, UK pounds, euros or Japanese yen.
· View BullionVault’s live bullion-trading markets, available 24/7. Edit the markets to see only those of interest to you.
· Choose language setting from English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
If you’re a BullionVault customer you can also:
· Login securely using your BullionVault account.
· Check your bullion and currency balances, and current valuation.
· Buy gold or silver instantly, secured in vaults in your choice of Zurich, London, New York or Singapore.
· Sell your bullion with no settlement delay.
· Review your order history, check the status of your orders and manage open orders.
BullionVault is a full member of the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) and is part-owned by the World Gold Council.
By downloading or using this app you are accepting BullionVault’s Terms & Conditions and cookie/privacy policies, viewable on the BullionVault website.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Added 64-bit support.
Great but needs ounces
Very nice app. Very simple and useable. Graphs are great too. The only issue I have is that, like most of the world, I am used to the price of gold and silver per ounce, not per kilogram. On the website you can easily select between the two, but not on the app. I'm not sure why they don't have this option. The app is handy for me to login and see my balance, but what I really want to check is the price per ounce.