Bully: Anniversary Edition
By Rockstar Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Mobile version developed in conjunction with War Drum Studios.
Rockstar Games New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2016 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Bully, and the Rockstar Games R* marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
Use of software subject to license at rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer& technical support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
What's New in Version 1.04
• A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s" is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
• The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
• Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
• ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.
Game play is good but needs work
Game play is decent however needs work in the following aspects. The controls are a little wonky for certain things like when you get to close to something if you drop an item. It doesn't give you the ability to pick it up because the computer thinks your trying to "use the other item in its way. Another issue is when you are using the camera it should also you to align the camera and zoom similar to the way you work a sniper rifle in the GTA series. Next frame rates are sketchy at times. The most lag is seen when you are "go-Karting." It starts off fine and then the frame rate just becomes horrible. Lastly a bug report if your phone gets a call when playing the game all sound from the game mutes itself forcing you to save your progress. Force close and then re-open the app. Rockstar if you can fix the controls and frame rate issues you would have another 5-star game. Lastly this game is being played on an iPhone 6S
Love Love Love This Game!
I never would have thought I would be able to play one of the greatest games ever created on my phone! This brings back so many memories! I really wish we see another game like this from Rockstar one day.
As for the recent update, thank you so much! I was literally trying to do the Nerd Challenge mission and couldn't for the life of me beat that high score! It was frustrating! 800 is still a lot but definitely easier.
Thanks Rockstar for being awesome and bringing such a classic to our fingertips!
Ferris by force
go to a school where every clique will want to beat you up then gain those cliques respect by doing various missions. there is a button that looks like a run button. It is a jump button. On the left side of the screen everywhere you tap an analog nub is placed. On the right side of the screen you can rotate the camera. A small screen and cluttered controls make some of the mini games where you go to class difficult. They are optional though. Runs fine on an iPhone 5s on iOS 9
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 2.41 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Rockstar Games, Inc.
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.