Bully: Anniversary Edition
By Rockstar Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Mobile version developed in conjunction with War Drum Studios.
Rockstar Games New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2016 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Bully, and the Rockstar Games R* marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
Use of software subject to license at rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer& technical support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
What's New in Version 1.04
• A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s" is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
• The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
• Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
• ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.
Game play is good but needs work
Game play is decent however needs work in the following aspects. The controls are a little wonky for certain things like when you get to close to something if you drop an item. It doesn't give you the ability to pick it up because the computer thinks your trying to "use the other item in its way. Another issue is when you are using the camera it should also you to align the camera and zoom similar to the way you work a sniper rifle in the GTA series. Next frame rates are sketchy at times. The most lag is seen when you are "go-Karting." It starts off fine and then the frame rate just becomes horrible. Lastly a bug report if your phone gets a call when playing the game all sound from the game mutes itself forcing you to save your progress. Force close and then re-open the app. Rockstar if you can fix the controls and frame rate issues you would have another 5-star game. Lastly this game is being played on an iPhone 6S
Great game as expected
Rockstar has always had really solid gameplay in my opinion. However, the few complaints I do have is that 1.) the bus transportation is one way. It'd be nice to not have to waste so much time traveling across the map manually all the time.
Even the GTA games had a form of quick transport.
2.) Zoe in my opinion seems to have a much more dulled down role. While the other girls are much more present Zoe takes an unfortunate and rather disappointing back seat to the rest.
It'd be nice to have her wander around campus during the endless summer chapter, even have some dialogue alterations and character development occur. For example, Pete could be seen as more confident having been taken under the headmasters wing.
3.)I would've liked if Jimmy had mentioned Edgar as well to try and get an offer extended to him as well. Seems fair.
4.) Finally during endless summer it would be pretty nice if all classes were open so you can choose which you want to take on.
what more to say?
It's Bully. Game is easily five stars. Nothing more to say. If you haven't played it, and you have seven dollars, play it. My only issue is that i can't seem to log in to my social club account which can be annoying if in the future I either get a new phone, or restore my current phone for some reason. The controls are about as good as a phone can get, it's your usual touch controls, although i've found that since this isn't a normal emulator, but rather an actual port, the controls work really well with what is going on in the game. All in all, totally worth every cent.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 2.41 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Rockstar Games, Inc.
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.