By Kensington Computer Products Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This innovative security solution must be used with the Kensington BungeeAir(TM) Power Wireless Security Tether(TM) and Battery for iPhone (sold separately).
Your first line of defense in keeping your iPhone 4 and data safe! Add the Kensington BungeeAir App to secure and protect your iPhone 4 against loss and unapproved use. The BungeeAir App alerts you when your phone is left behind and prevents others from seeing the screen or accessing files. In addition you can use the wireless security tether function to find your iPhone 4 or BungeeAir keychain fob.
The BungeeAir App integrates seamlessly with the Kensington BungeeAir(TM) Power Wireless Security Tether & Battery for iPhone to turn your iPhone 4 into a secured device. See ( http://www.kensington.com/BungeeAir ) for more information. And check out more innovative and productive accessories at www.kensington.com.
- Wireless Security Tether (TM) allows keychain fob and iPhone 4 to communicate
- Fob alarms with sound and vibration when Wireless Security Tether(TM) is broken
- Case instantly invokes password security when Wireless Security Tether(TM) is broken
- iPhone is secure and user can silence alarm
- Two-way Wireless Security Tether function lets you find your iPhone or BungeeAir fob
- Status shows communication between iPhone and fob
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology
What's New in Version 1.1
Support for Powerguard with BungeeAir product.
Great idea, still buggy.
I'll be honest, it's only been a few days. I don't have the battery case, just the tethering security model running on a 4S. I'm having problems figuring out how to leave my keys by the door and take my phone to the bedroom to charge, especially b/c they are only 30ft. away. I've tried the option to "sleep" the tethering only to come back and find I can't get the app to work again and it's stuck trying to re-arm. Only solution thus far has been to delete the app and reinstall EVERY time. That said, I don't think I'm gonna try to use those features. Maybe disarming will work? Regardless, I'm sticking with it to try and see it I can iron out the bugs w/some user workarounds.
It was also unclear to me that it was just going to start up my iTunes music and play whatever song was last played (I think???) instead of activating a "tone" in my library. I'd like tone instead, not sure why the imitation. Probably an iOS restraint so I'm not gonna fault Kensington, but still, make it clear it's playing your MUSIC to find the iPhone.
It worked once
I have reinstalled software and watched to how to video numerous times. When I turn app on, it just spins forever and will not open. Junk app and charger will not work without working app. I'll wait about 7 days for an update, then OFF WITH ITS HEAD!
Phone Keeps Crashing!!!!
Ever since I installed the app my phone constantly crashes. It's quite annoying. I'm close to returning the device and deleting the app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 16, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Kensington Computer Products Group
- © 2011 Kensington Computer Products Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.