BUNT: The MLB Digital Baseball Trading Card Game
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App,” last year, Topps® BUNT® is back for another season. BUNT 2015 is the only real-time, real-world Major League Baseball digital trading card game where the cards you own and collect earn points based on how your players perform on the field each day. Enjoy the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball at the same time.
Major League Baseball star Mike Trout is talking about Topps BUNT: “It’s pretty special to see yourself on a Topps baseball card and being a part of Topps BUNT makes it that much more unique,” he said. “It’s cool knowing that when I play on the field, BUNT fans can actually score while the game is going on. Hopefully we can stack up a bunch of points together this season!"
New Features in Topps BUNT 2015
• Contests: BUNT now offers the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time.
• Real-time scoring: Start your cards and compete just as MLB players are performing in real life. Player statistics are transformed into points based on the BUNT scoring system assigned to each statistical category.
• Deck Building: Fans can construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each contest. Fans also have the option to have BUNT Auto-Build the deck, which will create a deck based on the highest scoring cards at their highest boost levels regardless of team.
• Easier to Use: Streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by MLB MVP, Mike Trout, make the 2015 version the most accessible of Topps BUNT yet.
Topps BUNT 2015 Features
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
• Classic Topps: Relive your childhood with high-definition, digital card releases of your favorite baseball legends. Pull cards of players from the 1950s through the current generation.
• Trade like a Pro: BUNT has the best baseball card collecting community in the world. Expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal and a new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making abilities.
• Flow of the Game Scoring: Watch live games and score PTS with TOPPS BUNT® 15 player cards. This allows fans to swap cards in their lineup, and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
Follow @toppsbunt on Twitter and @OfficialToppsBUNT on Instagram.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
What's New in Version 5.0.2
As the season progresses we are continuing to improve BUNT. To current fans- thank you for sticking with us as we grow. For New fans, welcome to BUNT!
-Fixed saving deck and playing card issue when first joining a league
-Small bug fixes
-Added ability to resign from contests- Keep you pts, free up your cards
Best card collecting and Fantasy baseball experience
The updates have really improved the game. There is less lag and less crashing. The inserts being released look better. They give you 10,000 coins per day allowing you to purchase at least 2 packs per day. The contests to score PTS are a bit pricy but there are free ones you can join. Overall a terrific app.
Fun game, compete or collect
Bunt is a fun way to collect digital baseball cards. There are many different ways to play- compete for points and coins, try to collect inserts for bonuses, or just collect the cards for fun. There are different tiers of competition, from free to high cost, with different tiers of rewards. It can be whatever you want it to be. You can play for free or spend a ton of money, it's all up to you! BERNIE_BREWER
Could be better
This app is very fun for fans of baseball. However, I do not like that you have to pay money to get gold cards. Last year players were able to get cards in regular packs, but this year you have to get in-app purchases in order to get packs that include gold and blue players, and they are only available for a day. It's a fun app but I do not like the hunger for money that topps found they could satisfy by changing the app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- 2013© The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20,000 Coins$9.99
- 5,000 Coins$4.99
- 500,000 Coins$74.99
- 1,000 Coins$0.99
- 250,000 Coins$49.99
- 100,000 Coins$29.99
- Big 10 Bundle$9.99
- 750,000 Coins$99.99
- 2,500 Coins$2.99
- Big 5 Coin Bundle$4.99