MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2016 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
“I grew up dreaming of playing in the major leagues and being featured as the cover player for Topps BUNT is incredible." - Carlos Correa, Houston Astros shortstop.
Rising star Carlos Correa, the reigning American League Rookie of the Year, is ready for a new season of action with his favorite digital trading card app! After breaking into the big leagues early in 2015, Correa quickly rose to stardom, helping take the Houston Astros to the top of the AL West and recently signed an exclusive memorabilia deal with Topps, including being the official spokesman of Topps® BUNT® 2016!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card game is back for the 2016 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with hundreds exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2016 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
NEW FEATURES ON DECK FOR 2016 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the new LEVEL scoring system.
• Swing into action with new streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by 2015 American League Rookie of the Year Carlos Correa!
• New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• New STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New PROSPECT CARDS that score beyond the 2016 season.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2016 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
What's New in Version 6.0.6
-New Base and pre-game cards including exclusive
-New All-Star Game MVP relic cards, Recap cards, and post-game card releases
-HR Derby Cards including pre-game/ recap, post-game and Baseball Bat relic award card
-Retro all-star inserts to honor the 1978 and 1992 ASG events held in San Diego
-Futures game inserts of the top prospects in the game
-Artist Tyson Beck ASG Special set of all starters
Room for improvement - FAVRD player ID
I'm new to the digital trading card genre, but after sampling the topps offerings, I know what I like and don't like within the different apps. For BUNT I'll relate what is working for me and what is frustrating.
BUNT is free! You get free coins daily and if you like baseball cards and the feeling of opening packs to see if you get lucky and find that rare insert, this app delivers. The frustrating aspects with regard to the free coins is it seems miserly compared to the Star Wars, walking dead and wwe apps that give 25k vice 10k daily and BUNT has more base cards to collect than any of the other apps besides KICK (similar issue). The limited coins for F2P players will eventually frustrate you as you'll struggle to meet goals and/or find inserts. There's also a complicated upgrade feature that requires equipment that while interesting is not as intuitive as other apps like Star Wars where you just need a certain number of cards to upgrade. I also have had the least luck trading with other players in app and it sometimes crashes while trying to use the feature. Overall, you can't really complain about free. Plus, the occasional free pack or card from leveling up or from contests/special occasions. It could use some improvement, but it satisfies my card collector itch.
Stole $100 worth of coins from me
I purchased box that cost 750,000 coins. It took me 3 full months of savings to get it. The box would not open for me, because Topps made the mistake of keeping it available in their store even though it was sold out. I asked for a refund and they refused, saying that they would give me a different box, instead. I didn't want a different box. To Topps, it is okay for a business to serve mint ice cream to somebody who ordered chocolate ice cream, to give gray shoes to someone who purchase white shoes, to give pork entree instead of beef entree. Why? Because it's "similar in value." They stole $100 worth of coins from me, and they will do it to you at some point. Why? Because you will get hooked to card trading, and then you will have to allow these scams to happen to you over and over again. Do not download this app, and save yourself from getting cheated out by this company that managed to already destroy the physical card trading industry with its greed.
Mostly Bad. Proceed with Caution.
Topps Bunt is a card game that cannot be enjoyed because it has so many technical problems. It takes a long time to get from one page to another page which is extremely frustrating. Everyday there are glitches just trying to log in. Some days I don't even try to log in because of all their glitches. One time I went to buy a pack using game coins. I bought the pack guaranteed an insert. When I opened it, there was no insert. The game ate up my coins that I had been saving up. This leads me to my next point that the Topps people are extremely greedy. It is not possible to get special rewards without spending actual cash on this game. This makes it pointless to play. I enjoy getting cards but it is just a hassle to play. Don't waste your time, there are better games to play.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2016, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ace Deal!!$0.99
- Bunt-And-Run Deal!!$4.99
- 9th Inning Deal!!$9.99
- Grandstand Deal!!$99.99
- Home Run Deal!!$9.99
- Deal of the Day 9!$8.99
- Base-On-Balls Deal!!$4.99
- Captain's Deal!!$24.99
- Wheelhouse Deal!!$34.99
- Deal of the Day 15!$14.99