BUNT: The MLB Digital Baseball Trading Card Game
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App,” last year, Topps® BUNT® is back for another season. BUNT 2015 is the only real-time, real-world Major League Baseball digital trading card game where the cards you own and collect earn points based on how your players perform on the field each day. Enjoy the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball at the same time.
Major League Baseball star Mike Trout is talking about Topps BUNT: “It’s pretty special to see yourself on a Topps baseball card and being a part of Topps BUNT makes it that much more unique,” he said. “It’s cool knowing that when I play on the field, BUNT fans can actually score while the game is going on. Hopefully we can stack up a bunch of points together this season!"
New Features in Topps BUNT 2015
• Contests: BUNT now offers the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time.
• Real-time scoring: Start your cards and compete just as MLB players are performing in real life. Player statistics are transformed into points based on the BUNT scoring system assigned to each statistical category.
• Deck Building: Fans can construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each contest. Fans also have the option to have BUNT Auto-Build the deck, which will create a deck based on the highest scoring cards at their highest boost levels regardless of team.
• Easier to Use: Streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by MLB MVP, Mike Trout, make the 2015 version the most accessible of Topps BUNT yet.
Topps BUNT 2015 Features
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
• Classic Topps: Relive your childhood with high-definition, digital card releases of your favorite baseball legends. Pull cards of players from the 1950s through the current generation.
• Trade like a Pro: BUNT has the best baseball card collecting community in the world. Expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal and a new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making abilities.
• Flow of the Game Scoring: Watch live games and score PTS with TOPPS BUNT® 15 player cards. This allows fans to swap cards in their lineup, and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
Follow @toppsbunt on Twitter and @OfficialToppsBUNT on Instagram.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Warning: For this update- you will be logged out of your account and will need your login credentials to get back in. This update is going to be required so please make sure you have the necessary information. If your fan has a Facebook account associated with it- you will need to login with that method.
Thank you for your continued support of BUNT. We continue to make improvements so that your experience continues to improve. For this version we have worked on the following elements:
-Minor UI fixes
Great at listening to fans
When I was a kid, I wished there was some combination between baseball cards and fantasy baseball. Well, this is that. Sure, coins are a big deal, but they give you a lot every day and there's a lot of ways to earn more free coins. Topps has done a great job bringing baseball cards into the digital age.
UPDATE: I used to really love this app, now I love the concept and wish Topps wasn't so greedy. They dropped the amount of coins they give you daily and now you pretty much have to pay if you want good cards. I'm real disappointed in Topps because this could be such a great app, and it was before they started straight money grabbing.
MOST RECENT UPDATE: Topps has returned with a more favorable daily coin system and they give away free packs all the time now. Like, all the time. They sent out a survey a while ago and it's very obvious that they listened to their fans and implemented what we wanted. This is pretty much the only game app I play on my phone, and I'm glad that Topps has listened to their customers to keep delivering an awesome product.
The app locked up on me on Friday afternoon and then when I went back into the app it said I was already registered on a similar device. I emailed support and a Topps staffer directly every day over the weekend. It is now Monday and still no resolution or response from them. Lost 25k coins on the Best of Bunt contest also since the problem still hasn't been resolved. I sure get all the notifications of them releasing new cards and how much money I needed to spend to become a VIP though. They also did away with all the contests we have been playing all year long and instead created a few free for all contests which have now messed up the leaderboards of those that have played all year long. It has allowed one player to climb all the way to the top of the leaderboard in 2 weeks time. The guys that manage this app obviously do not care about their customers or they would actually reply to emails and attempt to fix the problems. This app could be fun if they did not gear it toward a few addicts with deep pockets. Fix the problems!!
Good and bad
I've been a baseball card fan forever. The cards the put out are great with some really artistic, eye-catching designs. I love being able to play the contests using baseball cards. It combines two of my loves.
My complaints are twofold: They'll put cards out before they publish the article explaining what those cards are. You'll ask for support and they won't email you back. I picture a bunch of New Yorkers ( which they are) sitting around and shrugging at the customer service side of things. I'm a VIP every month I've played (which means I spend a decent amount of money on this app every month). Every response I've ever gotten was an automated one with no follow up. Why? What's the problem? They should be trying to keep the paying fans happy , but all I've gotten to this point is silent shrugging in return. I'll before the happy to update my review if someone will actually answer back about the questions I've sent them.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- 2013© The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 90,000 Coins$9.99
- 90,000 Coins$4.99
- 500,000 Coins$74.99
- Big 10 Bundle$9.99
- 1,000 Coins$0.99
- 250,000 Coins$49.99
- Big 5 Coin Bundle$4.99
- 100,000 Coins$29.99
- Big 1 Coin Bundle$0.99
- Big 100 Coin Bundle$99.99