BUNT: The MLB Digital Baseball Trading Card Game
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App,” last year, Topps® BUNT® is back for another season. BUNT 2015 is the only real-time, real-world Major League Baseball digital trading card game where the cards you own and collect earn points based on how your players perform on the field each day. Enjoy the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball at the same time.
Major League Baseball star Mike Trout is talking about Topps BUNT: “It’s pretty special to see yourself on a Topps baseball card and being a part of Topps BUNT makes it that much more unique,” he said. “It’s cool knowing that when I play on the field, BUNT fans can actually score while the game is going on. Hopefully we can stack up a bunch of points together this season!"
New Features in Topps BUNT 2015
• Contests: BUNT now offers the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time.
• Real-time scoring: Start your cards and compete just as MLB players are performing in real life. Player statistics are transformed into points based on the BUNT scoring system assigned to each statistical category.
• Deck Building: Fans can construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each contest. Fans also have the option to have BUNT Auto-Build the deck, which will create a deck based on the highest scoring cards at their highest boost levels regardless of team.
• Easier to Use: Streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by MLB MVP, Mike Trout, make the 2015 version the most accessible of Topps BUNT yet.
Topps BUNT 2015 Features
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
• Classic Topps: Relive your childhood with high-definition, digital card releases of your favorite baseball legends. Pull cards of players from the 1950s through the current generation.
• Trade like a Pro: BUNT has the best baseball card collecting community in the world. Expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal and a new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making abilities.
• Flow of the Game Scoring: Watch live games and score PTS with TOPPS BUNT® 15 player cards. This allows fans to swap cards in their lineup, and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
Follow @toppsbunt on Twitter and @OfficialToppsBUNT on Instagram.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
What's New in Version 5.1.4
Happy BUNT Black Friday!
The season may be over, but BUNT is still getting into the holiday spirit this Black Friday, with amazing new card series!
•Love those vintage Allen & Ginter X cards? BUNT is releasing more than 250 new variations with various MLB players!
•BUNT Marathon 2015: Get 2015’s most popular designs, reimagined for retired players, every Friday!
•Fans of the physical Topps cards will love the new release of the new Topps Archetypes Series – straight from the Physical Series 1 to BUNT!
It all starts this Friday! Get in the game!
Hello! I'm POKAILYN on Bunt!
Topps Bunt has an amazing community of players. Each with their own special cards and strategies to being the best. This app is a great way to merge the past and the present, baseball cards many kids do not know about or understand and our favorite players and teams. From trading cards to playing in contests, there are so many things to do. You can collect your favorite teams cards, play to win first place in contests, or earn cards to open awesome packs. With so many new cards coming out each day, Topps Bunt gives out a challenge that will keep you on your toes, trading non stop! Although the baseball season is over, the Topps team is still firing out more cards.
Love the app By KINGSUMNER1234
I've been collecting baseball cards since I was 5 so this app was a dream come true. I love the app and the cards they have. The newest sets like the MVP CY YOUNG and all that aren't making much sense to me but what really does lol. The people who play are awesome. I've been playing since 2013 spent some money time to time. Everybody says this app is junk. But remember the Topps crew make real cards and have 2 other apps and make real cards of those. I think they're doing real good. So when you do get this app send me a trade KINGSUMNER1234 and I'll give you some free cards. I love this game and you'll love it to.
Addicting Digital Card Collection
I'm brand new to the Topps Bubnt world, but just in the past month, I have spent more time on this app than I Would like to admit. The card trading community and interface is well laid out. Topps always keeps you guessing as to what new collection they will be releasing next, and offering rare cards as rewards is icing on the cake. This brought back the nostalgia of collecting baseball cards when I was growing up. I love how this app captures the excitement of opening a new pack of cards and trading with your friends. Highly recommended to baseball card collectors of all ages.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 23, 2015
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- 2013© The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 9th Inning Deal!$9.99
- Bunt-And-Run Deal!$4.99
- Batter Up Deal!$74.99
- Home Run Deal!$9.99
- Ace Deal!$0.99
- Fast Ball Deal!$49.99
- All-Star Deal!$4.99
- Batter's Box Deal!$29.99
- Triple Play Deal!$0.99
- Champions Deal!$99.99