MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2016 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
“I grew up dreaming of playing in the major leagues and being featured as the cover player for Topps BUNT is incredible." - Carlos Correa, Houston Astros shortstop.
Rising star Carlos Correa, the reigning American League Rookie of the Year, is ready for a new season of action with his favorite digital trading card app! After breaking into the big leagues early in 2015, Correa quickly rose to stardom, helping take the Houston Astros to the top of the AL West and recently signed an exclusive memorabilia deal with Topps, including being the official spokesman of Topps® BUNT® 2016!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card game is back for the 2016 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with hundreds exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2016 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
NEW FEATURES ON DECK FOR 2016 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the new LEVEL scoring system.
• Swing into action with new streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by 2015 American League Rookie of the Year Carlos Correa!
• New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• New STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New PROSPECT CARDS that score beyond the 2016 season.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2016 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Carlos Correa introduces BUNT® 2016.
- New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for higher boosted variants of the same player!
- New tiered LEVELS where fans are awarded EXPERIENCE POINTS which unlock special packs, exchanges and more!
- Increased DAILY COIN REWARD for all fans to 10,000 coins!
- New STORE DESIGNS including variety of special pack offers!
- New BOXES released monthly featuring hundreds of brand-new cards!
- New MLB 2016 CONTESTS in which fans can compete against others around the world !
Decent App but VERY ADDICTING, BE CAREFUL
To lay down the basics, this app is pretty decent despite occasional bugs and crashes it tends to run pretty smoothly and it isn't too hard to get into the groove of it. New features this year such as card exchange add a new sort of depth to the game and makes trading more interesting.
Now the important part, BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU GET THIS APP. One thing you will realize is that while you do get 10k coins a day that you can use to open packs or enter contests, there is (of course) an option to use money to buy more coins. THINK THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU BUY. You could be ordering just a $10 coin bundle and the next thing you know you've bought five of them over the course of an hour. It's almost impossible NOT to spend money on this app though if you wish to have the newest inserts or better cards to use in contests. However, if you're at all like me you will quickly lose control and start spending far too much money. Sure TOPPS rewards you with spending money by giving you VIP status for a month based on the amount of money you have spent, but it feels less like a reward and more of a "hey you spent so much money this month that we wanted to give you something to commemorate it".
Good app: yes.
Do you need to spend money: not really.
Will you spend money: most likely.
Ok, but has issues
Card Collectors: Understand that your cards are held on their servers. If you loose access to you account, you will not have your cards vs real cards that you hold in your hand that are yours once purchased.
Basically, there is no customer support here. They have a monopoly over all baseball cards and they know it. You can have situations where you spend money and it does not work. You may not hear from them for a few days, yet they still have your $$ and you don't have the item. Usually, they fix the problem, but it can take time.
Warning: Don't complain to much. If you do, you may find your account suspended and then you can't get in touch with them at all because they cutoff your access to their support website. If a purchase goes wrong while suspended, such as you make a purchase and you don't get the cards, you have no way to talk to them and you just loose your money.
Electronic Trading cards is fun but you just need to be aware of the issues. They do give you coins everyday, but it cost real money in coins to get good cards. I've had cards literally disappear from my account and try to talk to them about it and hear nothing back.
It's an ok app as long as you only use the free coins they provide.
It's not a fantasy baseball app
Bunt is really cool for those who like collecting and trading baseball cards. The Contest function however is just not that fun at all. For me at least the points did not add up correctly for the cards that I played. If you want to climb the leaderboard you literally have to watch every game your players play in because even though you can only play nine players at a time, you have unlimited roster moves you can make. This allows players to end with a completely different lineup than they began with by swapping in all their highest point producers.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2016, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ace Deal!!$0.99
- Bunt-And-Run Deal!!$4.99
- 9th Inning Deal!!$9.99
- Grandstand Deal!!$99.99
- Home Run Deal!!$9.99
- Deal of the Day 15!$14.99
- Lead-Off Deal!!$0.99
- All-Star Deal!!$4.99
- Deal of the Day 25!$24.99
- Captain's Deal!!$24.99