MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2017 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card app is back for the 2017 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with thousands of exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2017 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
FEATURES FOR 2017 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the LEVEL scoring system.
• CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2017 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
What's New in Version 7.2.7
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Somewhat fun, but you get what you spend.
Unless you plan on spending actual money (which I will never do) on cards you can never touch you will most likely never see a nice card. I'm nearing 2000 cards and have yet to see a decent insert let alone an auto or relic. I really count on the batter up game for my coins, to buy packs, which likes to conveniently freeze up on me wasting the ten tickets.
To the developer, I see you like to respond to reviews with how can we make the game better even though the reviewer so obviously states what you can do in their review. So here is what I would request.
1. I know you like to make money, who doesn't, but can you throw us cheap people a bone now and then?
2. Fix the batter up game so it quits freezing up. With all that money you make on what I like to call "crazy people", surely you can use some to fix the game.
3. Make the 1:5 packs actually a 1:5. I bought 8 packs the other day and got one insert. That's 1:40, not 1:5. And that's what I've come to expect after buying (with coins) many packs.
I enjoy playing the game with all the cool cards but my app doesn't let me have a lot of fun. Every time I play the mini game, my phone says I have unclaimed rewards and only lets me play one inning, and it gets really frustrating. Another small issue I keep having when I'm trading is the fact that my card's picture changes so I have to restart trades in order to see which cards I'm trading again.
Good game but a few things that need to be fixed
I love the game. I've been collecting baseball cards since I was 4, so this is a step up from that. But there are a few things need to be fixed. First thing, I would LOVE it if Topps would make it less glitchy. Another thing that I would like is that after people get a account, they should be able to have coin AND diamonds. Overall, great game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 7.2.7
- Size: 315 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2017, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ace Deal!!$0.99
- Bunt-And-Run Deal!!$4.99
- Grandstand Deal!!$99.99
- 9th Inning Deal!!$9.99
- Rookie Pack Deal!!$0.99
- Running Home Deal!!$9.99
- 9th Inning Deal 2!!$9.99
- One Teal Card!$2.99
- Base-On-Balls Deal!!$4.99
- All-Star Deal!!$4.99