Buoy Master is a new water skiing arcade game utilizing motion control to navigate through three unique river zones.
In Buoy Master, the player controls the skier as he maneuvers around buoys while avoiding the land and dangerous obstacles. Play begins with your player pulled on an inner tube behind a basic boat. Collect coins throughout the zone to earn Boost and to purchase upgrades in the boatyard. During Boost your player activates an invulnerability shield and earns bonus coins. As your skills improve, you can use your coins to earn different skis or even learn how to ski barefoot.
In the boatyard you can upgrade your boat's hull, engine, or boosters and your player's skis. Customize the color of your player and boat. Unlock increasingly difficult zones to further test your skills. Challenge your friends to beat your score.
* Retro pixel graphics
* Boat upgrades for speed and coin bonuses
* Skier upgrades with increased agility and coin bonuses
* Customizable player and boat
* Unlock new zones
* Advance quickly by purchasing coins or a coin doubler
* Unlock 20 achievements
iOS 7 Updates
Fixed GameCenter Notifications
UI layout improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this new game!! Just a great idea and so different from anything else out there. And releasing it in the summer when everyone is thinking about being out on the lake is so smart! My 3 1/2 year old grandson just loves it...and so do I. It is fun for all ages!!!
Buoy master is a great game! I enjoyed playing it for hours!!! Please make more games like it!
1) don't take away life if we miss a buoy.;
2) allow us to change the sensitivity in order to better control our rider;
3) requirements for unlocking new stages are ridiculous;
4) Game Center banner coming up after EVERY run is annoying.
Has the potential to be a fun game.
- Lewis Johnson
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 @ TFWorld Software
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Doubler $0.99
- 50,000 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.