Play Buraco for free with your friends or against the computer.
You can play on your Apple tablet or phone
Join one of the many clubs and challenge the other players to the "last jolly".
This is not just a site Buraco but a wonderful community where you can chat with your friends with private messages and where you can meet thousands of nice people.
More than 400,000 players, a table is waiting for you!
- On all iOS device iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Play against the computer without an internet connection, you can stop the game and resume it whenever you want;
- Have fun unlocking dozens of objectives;
- Play with your friends online with WiFi or 3G;
- 2 or 4 players;
- Royal Buraco andr Italian Buraco rules;
- Join a club or create one with your friends and challenge players of other clubs;
- Scale ranking personnel and the Club;
- Chat with your friends using private messages,club chat and emoticons;
- A captivating experience awaits you every day, discover them all;
- By becoming a VIP member you will have access to all the features of the game;
If you have any problem contact us!
- Added language change in game options
- Added new crown for the maximum level
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The computer/al in any card or board game Will not be perfect. But this is by far the worst computer I’ve ever played against. The computer is selfish in the sense that it only plays for itself.
1. When melding the computer will automatically play a two or a joker without giving you the chance to see if you can play on that meld. And often times I’ve had the ability to add to that meld and get a clean Buraco. In fact it’s very rare that we do get a clean buraco and the other team almost always does.
2. The computer has no strategy whatsoever. It does not pay attention to what cards you are picking up to meld. It’s common sense that if you see me picking up spades then that’s what I am trying to accumulate and meld. Furthermore it really picks up cards. In fact it mostly only picks up cards if they can be meld immediately.
3. It seems as though the computer only goal is to get rid of its cards as soon as possible to pick up the extra deck. Rather than trying to make a Buraco it will just lay down multiple melds that could’ve been one meld. Even when I have laid out most of my cards and have one or 2 cards left it was still meld its cards just to pick up the extra deck.
Basically the other team almost always picks up its extra deck before us, sometimes we don’t even pick up the extra deck, and they almost always have more buracos than we do. If you are serious about playing this game and you can’t play online, I would not recommend downloading this game to play against the computer because you won’t actually play realistic game.
I love this game and play it everyday but a few basic things bother me a lot when playing the computer in difficult mode:
1. The computer uses a wind card in perfect 7 card clean game to finish the game when there are other options available. The computer should never use a joker or wild card in a clean seven card game unless there is no other option
2. The computer will open separately every time games that are continuous (example: 8,9 and 10 of hearts and 5,6 of hearts with a joker on a separate game. It should either be open the 8,9 and 10 of hearts and wait one round to see if your partner has a 7 of hearts and then play the rest or open the whole thing as a single game
3. The computer does not sense there is a seven card straight card going by to the opponent team and stops it. It is way too easy to pass cards from one player to the next.
Several other improvements could be made but I still love the game.
The update is not good at all
Please bring the old display back, the new update is truly bad for iPhone x.
- EpochalStorm Games S.R.L
- 211.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Epochalstorm
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription - 1 Month $2.99
- VIP Subscription - 6 Month $14.99
- VIP Subscription - 3 Month $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.