By Markus Sigg
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Burea3o lets you play the mid three octaves (c - c''', midi notes 48 - 84) of Lars Palo's Bureå Church pipe organ sampleset on up to three MIDI keyboards and a MIDI pedal connected to your iPad (2 or later) or iPhone (iPhone 5 or later is recommended).
Attention: This app is quite large (about 1.5 GB).
What's New in Version 1.4
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.48 GB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Sigg
- © 2015 Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.