Burn in Tool
By Aevoe Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
Remove your new headphone from your ears and plug them to your iOS device. Select the appropriate model or create a new profile for your headphone. Adjust the volume on your iOS device to mid-level (normal listening volume), then start.
● Playback volume should be at your normal listening volume. For Moshi Audio earphones with impedance up to 20 ohms, this corresponds to 40-60% of volume on the iPod/iPhone/iPad. Audio playback at excessive volumes WILL damage your headphones.
● Allow several hours of 'rest' in between burn-in cycles. The recommended duration for each burn-in cycle is 4-8 hours.
● Listen to your headphones in between burn-in cycles to check the progress. Some headphones may require additional burn-in time before reaching their desired sound quality.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aevoe Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 Aevoe Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.