Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever purchased a new pair of headphones and figure out you didn't like the sound quality doubting your ear and other user's feedback?
Do you know there is something you can with your headphone? It's called 'Burn-In'. Headphones actually require a time of adjustment called 'Burn-In'. During this time you will notice an increase in sound quality.
This app is designed for Pros and Rookies to Burn-In their news headphones.
- Profile - You can add profile for each of your headphone to track your Burn-In status. Brand, Model, Photos and other informations can be added into profiles.
- Status bar - You can view your profile status in graphic.
- Notification - When you start your Burn-In, you can use your iPhone/iPod touch as usual. Safari, Text, Apps and more.
- Sources - White noise, Pink noise and iPod Library can be choose before every Burn-In.
- iCloud - The Profiles will be sync through iCloud automatically, you can use in all of your i-Devices.
- Airplay - You can use airplay to Burn Hi-Fi which connected to your home network.
What's New in Version 3.0
Now all the profile will be backup to iCloud automatically, if you want to sync up with other device. Simply click the cloud button in Setting page.
I don't know but the sound in my earphones went down after using this app thankfully I only used them with skull candies don't recomend this
Crash on startup
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 17, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ka Hou Kuan
- © LucasEZApp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- iPod Library$0.99
- Full Version$3.99