Bus Driver - Pocket Edition
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take the wheel of 12 different buses all modeled from real-world vehicles such as the American school bus or London's double-decker buses for a realistic driving experience. An optimized interface and controls include all-new tilt steering and trackpad steering for easier handling and more intuitive play.
Over 35 routes to drive day and night, in different weather conditions and settings from city to suburbs to countryside. Test your ability to avoid parked cars, motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and unforeseen obstacles en route as you transport passengers from pick up to destination safely and on time. Your passengers are counting on you! Missions include a variety of objectives and time-based challenges of differing difficulty levels so dedicated and casual players of all ages will have a great ride.
• Authentic bus driving simulation app for drivers of all ages
• New accelerometer tilt steering and trackpad steering for easy handling
• New enhanced night driving features
• 12 bus types including single-deck buses, double-deckers and low-floor buses from around the world
• 35+ routes and destinations to drive and unlock from cityscapes, modern and old towns to the suburbs, airport, harbor, countryside and more
• 6 missions include driving children on a school bus, tourists on a sight-seeing tour to more dangerous assignments such as transporting prisoners from one location to another
• Determine the most efficient bus routes following traffic laws and the rules of the road to transport your passengers safely
• Cross device compatible - buy once and play on iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®
• Bus Driver minimum device requirements: iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPod 5th generation.
• To improve performance and stability please remember to shut down all running apps.
If you have suggestions, comments, questions or if you are stuck and just need a little help, contact us: email@example.com
Stay in touch!
***Bus Driver Pocket Edition is published by Meridian4.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
German language support
But there's too many bugs, I would also like if you made it so that we could drive inside the bus in the cockpit area, also if you could make it somewhat more realistic maybe give us the option to enabled the bus lights and stop signs (on the school buses) other than that it's a pretty good game I will not rate it five stars until all of the bugs are especially fixed
If y'all still do updates the in the next update can their be different camera angles because I kinda struggle not driving in first person and in the next update can there maybe be a articulated bus if updates still happen
This is a fun game. I've played the PC version and both are great. My only complaints are that there aren't as many buses as the PC version and also the first route of tier 4 crashes when the passengers get off, so I can't finish the route. If this could be fixed I'll give 5 stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2014
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 430 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Meridian4
- 2014 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. Bus Driver is a trademark of SCS Software. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.