What's more dangerous than an angry bear? Or a sword-wielding ninja? An angry, sword-wielding ninja bear of course!
Bushido Bear is an original action game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award-winning games Triple Town, Steambirds & Alphabear. Defend your forest against endless waves of evil demons by hacking and slashing through your foes with two giant swords! Slice and dice the invaders for as long as you can survive.
As you play Bushido Bear, you'll unlock new ninja characters and upgrade your existing characters, which will change the way you play the game. Lone Cub is slow but can slip past enemies thanks to his tiny size. Smoky Bear can teleport anywhere instantly. Neo Bear slows down time as he plans his attacks. You'll want to collect and experience all the bears!
Big update for you, folks!
- A new stage, Winter Wood, has been added! Angry yetis, deadly snowmen and a slippery Storm Fox await you! (By the way, that Fox might be immune to your swords... you're gonna have to find some other way to defeat him!)
- Three new swords have been added to the customization section.
- Reduced the quest # required to unlock new stages across the board.
- Made it possible to share your highest wave accomplishments.
- Added the final score to the end game screen, next to coins earned.
- Decrease the size of Barbearian's hitbox, since many people complained he was too hard to play.
- Increased the size of Golem Bear's swords.
- Other minor balance changes and bugfixes.
Questions? Issues? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Any game can hand you a sword, but Bushido Bear pulls off a tougher trick—making you feel like an unstoppable samurai. Quick swipes send you dashing past demons in an almost imperceptible blur, silencing them with a flash of your blade. The better you become at narrowly avoiding cartoon-like foes, the more exciting it is, and before long you’ll dispatch mobs with a sweep of your finger. It’s serious fun but a perfectly unserious game, enhanced by charming visuals and nifty character customization.
Casual and Hardcore
The Simplicity of this game gives it a very charming feel. You can play this game casually or hardcore the increasingly difficult, waves of enemies are generated randomly leaving little room for boredom. And the pure simplicity of the controls kind of reminds me of the first time I played a touchscreen game. And I can easily see an extremely competitive multiplayer mode. You have three lives, and the only draw Back is you have to watch an add to use your third life, which can sabotage your momentum. And 4.99 seems a little steep. If it was a 1.99 game, I could justify the expense. Overall a great game!!!
this game is so much fun! the bears are so cute and its fun defeating the evil forest monsters with them. the set up of the game is simple as well. as soon as you get on it, it displays everything you'll need like the daily quests, the customize, the shrine, and the dojo. those being all there
where you first look makes it easy. so, anyone who likes fun, exciting games with simple tactics, should for sure play Bushido Bear!
- Spry Fox LLC
- 284.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Spry Fox LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free Continues $4.99
- Big Pack of 90 Tokens $9.99
- Big Pack of 35 Tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.