A fun, intuitive app for Project Managers. As featured in Lawyers Weekly, Girl's Guide to Project Management, the Sweet Setup and WINK.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with BusiBI.
- Build a budget with predefined, configurable templates.
- Assign tasks and priorities.
- Setup meetings, milestones and reminders.
- Import contacts and assign roles from LinkedIn, Facebook and iOS.
- Link project documentation from Dropbox.
- Keep in synch across all of the projects, across your teams on your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* BusiBI is not a browser based project tool, it's a native app that works even when you're offline.
** You can take BusiBI anywhere, you don't need an internet connection to access your data.
Track multiple past, present and future projects through a single pane of glass, your iPad, Mac or iPhone.
- Fully configurable - tailor to your Project Management methodology and Industry.
- Suitable for public and private sector use.
- Built in analytics, synch across your team members and send email reports.
- Your industry, methodology and language.
- No internet connection required, works offline.
- Simple to use, powerful and configurable.
- Add your own budget templates.
- Add, rename or remove fields and configure pick lists to suit you.
- Unicode/Multi-language support
- Use a consistent methodology across your team.
- Protect sensitive procurement projects with PIN number protection.
- Drag and drop to update the status of your projects instantly
- Analyse your portfolio of projects efficiently with visual tools
- Chart ongoing work in progress and upcoming projects
- Add your own notes directly or link in your files from Dropbox. Don't continually email multiple versions of files to the team.
- Integrated with LinkedIn, Facebook. Don't retype business cards.
- Get automated reminders from iOS across your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- Integrated with the address book, calendar and tasks across iOS.
WORK AS A TEAM
- Optionally add cloud synching features
- Synch data across multiple users
- Export data
- Import data
- Add enterprise reporting
No functional changes in this release. A minor server configuration change was made in relation to cloud synch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.