Business Card Reader for Hubspot CRM is the easiest and quickest way to save your business cards info into Hubspot CRM.
Snap a photo of the business card and Business Card Reader for Hubspot CRM instantly exports all card data directly into your CRM system.
Moreover, this innovative solution allows you to find out more information about your potential client, partner, or colleague.
Business Card Reader for HubSpot CRM is a Certified product by Hubspot Connect Program.
Just two taps and you get a bird's eye view of the following information:
- personal info: Company Name, Job Title, Department, Address, Social Network Profiles, Messengers etc.
Simply follow this easy steps to make your cards work:
1. Snap a photo of a business card - app will recognize it automatically
2. Preview and save results
3. Now the information is stored and you can work with it!
Let’s see how this business solution can assist in your business process:
- It has simple and intuitive interface;
- Built-in integration wizard exclusively for Hubspot CRM;
- Ability to recognize business cards from card images saved earlier;
- Multilingual cards recognition supported;
- Automatically adds country phone code when code is missing in business card phone number;
- Fast recognition process (improved recognition speed for UltraHD business cards photos);
- Precise conversion of business card data (using the technology of intellectual OCR);
- Preview results and make necessary changes before saving;
- Add text and voice notes for each business card;
- Navigate to contact address on map;
- Instantly save results by one touch (to CRM, phone contacts or Gmail contacts);
- Encrypted recognition server connection for maximum data security;
- It doesn't violate any laws or the privacy rights;
- It always keeps your contacts secure and in one place.
- Among the scanned info about your prospect, customer, business partner or potential colleague, you can get more extended person’s information fast as lightning from the database of daaata.io such as Company name, Position, Job Title, Address, Social network profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), messengers and much more;*
- Send a letter with your contact information to the saved contact;
- Save the location of a business card recognition process.
* works best for USA, Canada and Europe
The application supports 25 recognition languages which include:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Business card scanner application is completely FREE with the limited amount of storage slots to use, but additional in-app business card recognitions will require payment.
You can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Read more http://magneticonemobile.com/corporate-licensing.html
Follow us to get news and updates:
Facebook.com - https://www.facebook.com/magneticonemobile/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/M1Mobile
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/m1mobile/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvVp23EiVdKrgQIyRsz51w
Medium - https://medium.com/@M1Mobile
Or simply visit our website - http://magneticonemobile.com/
Send request from the application (Preferences=>Support Request)
Tackle YOUR business card clutter and turn YOUR prospects into paying customers!
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where did my contact go?
I downloaded the app, signed into HubSpot, snapped a picture of a business card, said downloaded to CRM. Went into HubSpot CRM to look for the contact. Not there. Boo.
Edit: Contact was already assigned to another rep that sold to them 8 years ago. They downloaded their info first so the contact was assigned to them. Called admin and had contact reassigned.
Please make beginning of box when editing contact and every time you hit the space bar capitalized. It would save time and be (generally) grammatically correct. Also, when editing the phone number, let me put dashes and an x for extensions. I saw that there was a semi colon for pauses, but who really uses a semi colon...
I’m definitely likening the reader more. Keep up the good work.
FINALLY!!! Worked as Expected
I have been looking for a solution to capture leads at trade shows without buying the expensive lead generation machines. This is it! First test was successful. Scanned my card and it imported directly to HubSpot. It also identified duplicates and displayed a warning.
First gives an incorrect app description at signin. It’s doesn’t seem to be an official Hubspot app.
Third and most important, it doesn’t work. Could not connect to hubspot at all
- Ruslan Savchyshyn
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MagneticOne Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- 100 personal recognitions $14.99
- 200 personal recognitions $27.99
- 1000 corporate recognitions $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.