Recognition Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish
Snap a photo of the business card with iPhone camera and all the information
(Name, Job Title, Company, Department, Tel. …) is automatically recognized and go to iPhone Contacts.
[Features and Functions]
SamCard is a fantasic visiting card reader with high recognition accuracy and speed.
Anti-shake photo shooting
Display the corresponding image when editing business card
Auto-detect text orientation
Auto-rotate card images
Shoot both vertically and horizontally.
Tips to achieve best card recognition result:
*Take a picture of a visiting card as clearly as possible. (using anti-shake and placing cards in good lighting condition)
*Take a picture of a visiting card as big as possible. (aligning business card edges to viewfinder edges as closely as possible)
*Be sure to position the mobile on the top of the visiting card at parallel level.
Follow us on Twitter: isamcard
Follow us on Facebook: isamcard
Watch us on Youtube:
(1) Remove all functional limitations.
(2) The purchase of auto-renewable
(3) Privacy in: https://samscanner.github.io/web/privacy.html
- Monthly subscription for $2.99
- Yearly subscription for $19.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
(1) Adapt iphone xs etc.
(2) Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Just got a free app. This is nothing special.
Text that is perfectly clear black on white text on in on the card is misread. It misspelled the main word, locksmith. It has no spell correction so I had to type most the words in myself. Updating after a few months and I am just used to having to correct extremely common words from nonexistent words. I use a free app and it works the same. I expected that one word would be incorrect not so many of them. A lot of the phone numbers are weird and that it will start on the third or second digit instead of the first digit. It is as if the first characters don't exist. But I do like about this app is the way to get text before the draft. You press the button and when it feels that has the right call the image it takes the picture. One improvement I would suggest is to take three quick pictures and use all three in comparison to do better character recognition. Since this works about the same as the other two apps I have downloaded I will go ahead and use it a while and then use another and then use another and keep reviewing and hoping that somebody improves the process.
Keeps business cards accessible!
I love this app because it scans the card and does a good job of translating most of the time. Not only do I not need to spend time organizing my business cards and trying to remember why I kept them, but it also allows me to bring them with me wherever I go. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to tell a friend or colleague about a contact, but had to get back to them, because my card case was at home. Also, it allows you to add notes, so you can remember why you felt the importance of keeping a particular card and this has become a useful tool for personal contacts just as it is for business contacts. Went to an important dinner recently and they were three different people whose names I could not remember. I knew which company they work for and so I pulled out my handy-dandy phone and got their names in a minute.
Secretly misses things and you're left w/o a contact
I loved this app the first months using it. Best thing since sliced bread.
Then I noticed in emailing a cool biz prospect I met at an event, the email bounced back. Carefully checking the address, I realized the small font used on most well designed biz cards cannot be trusted w/this app. It thought an "i" was a lower case "L" for example.
Then I double checked the other 8 cards I'd just entered w/this app n was horrified to see this was happening often! Omg, this means all the key business prospects I thought I now could reach out to were possibly useless since I chuck the cards after entering them!
Will never use this app again! What's the point if your have to comb over every digit hyper carefully to make sure it's right? Faster to just hand enter. Shame. Loved the ease of it; but trust is not 100%, and I can't work w/that. I only collect cards of very important people I MUST have correct info for!
- DengXu Shi
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 SAM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Salesforce Excel Mthly $2.99
- Business Card Scanner VIP $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.