BusinessCall 2nd Line
By uReach Technologies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BusinessCall™ - Add a second mobile phone line for your business calls and texts. Choose a business number from your town or from any location in the US. Or, port an existing mobile number to BusinessCall. It’s your choice.
Get a free trial of this remarkable app and then pay for what you need. Business Call offers plans starting at $5.99/month for 100 minutes or texts up to an unlimited service for only $12.99/month directly from the app. With any of these choices, there’s no contract to sign, ever.
BusinessCall is a complete phone service that includes mobile calling, texting, notes about callers, a separate Recents log, an auto attendant and welcome greeting, visual voicemail, and an after-hours mode.
BusinessCall operates as a shared minutes plan. If you have an unlimited mobile minutes plan together with an unlimited BusinessCall plan, then BusinessCall minutes are unlimited too. If you have a defined minutes plan, BusinessCall minutes count against that plan. Texts are completely free in unlimited BusinessCall plans count as half a minute for measured plans. They do not count against your existing mobile phone texting plan. BusinessCall learns your business callers when they call to give you a unique ring tone. The BusinessCall experience is always separate from your personal calls. Set up your Welcome Greeting to professionally answer every business call. Use Caller Choices (our auto attendant) to route business calls to your mobile, forward to other numbers, play announcements or take messages. Use our Quick Notes feature to jot down a note after a call with one touch. Then organize your notes into an easy today/tomorrow/later format.
With Business Call you can:
- Keep your mobile phone number for personal use and get a second line for business calls
- Separate your business texts, voicemail, and phone calls from your personal texts, voicemail, and calls
- Get a new BusinessCall number or transfer an existing number (for free)
- Greet your customers professionally on every call when you enable the BusinessCall welcome greeting
- Get a distinctive ringtone for incoming business call
- Use the after hours mode that lets you take a message plus enables “emergency” access to you at your mobile number or any other phone number
- Call and text anywhere in the US and Canada
- The unlimited plans include Unlimited minutes shared with your cellphone plan and free texting
-Pay as you go plans include 100 minutes or 200 texts per month along with your phone number, with the option to buy more minutes or texts as needed.
The BusinessCall app requires that your device can make phone calls. BusinessCall 2nd Line offers a 7-day, 100 minutes free trial. After the trial, you can subscribe to our monthly, auto-renewing service if you like.
- Service will be billed through iTunes at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged $5.99 for the pay as you go plan or $12.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. We also offer discounts when signing up for 6 months at a time.
- Your service will automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. An active subscription cannot be cancelled once it has been billed for that month.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited at the time the service is purchased.
Licensing Agreement – http://www.ureach.com/BusinessCall/terms.html
Our live BusinessCall US based support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-717-UREACH (877-717-8732).
Join the BusinessCall community. We're ureach.com on facebook, and @ureachcom on twitter.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Best 2nd Line App... By Far!
I'm reading some of these negative reviews bewildered! Been using service for 2 months. Customer service is outstanding. The voice quality is superior to the others. I suspect they're not using VOIP but actual cellular towers. Easy to see when a "2nd Line" call is coming in. U can respond to text from the regular messaging app you use daily. No need to open app. Same holds true for incoming texts. You can set up separate voicemail. You can set up extensions for people calling in to say "press 1 for...", "press 2 for", etc. Makes a small biz look a lot larger. Thus far, my experience is flawless!
Wouldn't use again
I experienced poor call quality using this app. Even though a notification would appear on my phone, I was also unable to answer calls as they came in, which resulted in playing phone-tag with clients (a frustrating experience for all parties). I tried to troubleshoot this numerous times with no change. Additionally, I did not like that my callers did not hear ringing on their end- instead they were immediately put to an automated system and asked to select their options. The latter is just personal preference, but I find it jarring and unexpected when a system immediately prompts you for a response without a ring or two.
Best App of the Year!
Wow, finally!! So glad this app is here. As a gig economy worker, I have been managing personal and business calls/texts on my iphone for years!! It's a mess, frustrating and not good for my family or business! BusinessCall is a simple app that solves this - allowing me to manage my personal calls/texts in a totally separate section of my iphone than my personal texts/calls, it's amazing. Best app I've downloaded this year.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 29, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: uReach Technologies
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BusinessCall Unlimited$12.99
- BusinessCall Unlimited$64.99
- 200 Forever Minutes or 400 Texts$9.99
- 700 Forever Minutes or 1400 Texts$19.99
- 400 Forever Minutes or 800 Texts$14.99