BusinessCardMaker for iOS - Design and print a business card
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BusinessCardMaker for iOS is an easy yet powerful way to design stunning business cards.
- Use the drag-and-drop designer to place elements exactly where you want.
- Add text, logos, images, shapes, and clip art.
- Even encode and embed a QR code on your business card.
- Select from numerous professionally designed templates.
- Print 1-, 8-, or 10-card sheets from within the app. Print layout is compatible with common commercial business card stock.
UNLIMITED DESIGN POTENTIAL
Designing a business card has never been easier or more intuitive. Just select the elements you want on your card, then drag / resize them so they look exactly as you want. The design potential is limitless:
- Position, reorder, and resize elements.
- Change opacity to give images and text some transparency.
- Lock elements into position.
- Handy guides help you precisely position your elements.
- Set the card's background color.
SELECT FROM STUNNING ELEMENTS
- Add text anywhere on the card. Select from over a dozen beautiful, hand-picked fonts. Set colors, alignment, size, and more.
- Insert a logo, your photo, or other images. Crop, zoom, and pan so the image looks exactly right.
- We've integrated this app with the Open Clipart Library, enabling you to easily search for public domain clip/stock art to spice up your card.
- Pick from dozens of shapes and glyphs to aid in your design.
- Even add a QR CODE to your card! If you have a website, a QR code will make it easier for card recipients to load it on their mobile device.
PRINT YOUR CARDS AT HOME OR COMMERCIALLY
BusinessCardMaker has been designed to layout your cards in the standard 1-, 8-, and 10-card per sheet layouts. This layout is compatible with business card stock found at your local office supply store, or can be used for professional print jobs.
- Pick layout options: 1-, 8-, and 10-cards per sheet.
- Select a card size: US/Canada (3.5" x 2"), Europe A (85mm x 55mm), Europe B (90mm x 55mm), or Japan (91mm x 55mm).
- Print on either Letter or A4 sized paper.
- Turn dotted-line bordering on or off.
PRINT WITH AIRPRINT OR EXPORT
- See an exact print preview the app, and then print directly via AirPrint.
- Export your card design as a PDF, printable from your computer.
- Export via Email or iTunes File Sharing.
- Save an image to your photo album.
This product is compatible with the following Avery stock: 15871, 18871, 27871, 27881, 27882, 27883, 28371, 28877, 28878, 38871, 38873, 38876, 5371, 5376, 5377, 55871, 55876, 5870, 5871, 5874, 5876, 5877, 5882, 5911, 8371, 8376, 8377, 8471, 8476, 8571, 8865, 8870, 8871, 8873, 8875, 8876, 8877, 28373, 38373, 5881, 6574, 8373, 88220, 88221, 8869.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Full iOS 8 and iPhone 6 support.
Useful for more than business cards!
What a great product. The only wish I have is that there was a desktop version too. I don't need business cards but I do use affirmations and save quotes that are meaningful for me and this app allows me to put them on a card, save it to my photos which I then put in albums and I can scroll through sections of them on my phone. So awesome! I also can include art work as well. thanks so much for a truly useful and beautiful app
I've been a graphic designer since the '70s. I've used many software programs over the years and this business card maker terrific.
A few observations:
- User friendly
- Great font selection, with instant view of your type with each font
- Excellent image selection
- You can upload your own images
- Background and type color selection
- Ability to fade out type or images
- Email your image to a printing business
Anyone who has rated this app poorly because of "user friendly" or crashing problems is either not capable of simple instructions or has their own iPhone or iPad issues that have nothing to do with this app.
ATTENTION APP MAKER:
PLEASE MAKE MORE APPS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN!
(Brochures, fliers, etc.)
Very nice app
Very easy to use. Could use some better options for clip art and things, and when I transferred it to my email the words ran together, but other than that I was very pleased. Did my very first business cards in about an hour. Would have been less time but I had to go back and edit it so it would transfer correctly so I could print them up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.