IMPORTANT NOTE: This app works only with existing BusinessPhone SMB accounts. Multiple devices (iPhone, Android, or Web) may be registered to a single existing account. You cannot sign up for the service using this app and the app will not do anything without an existing web based account.
BusinessPhone™ - Add a second mobile phone line for your business calls and texts. Share that number with multiple people in your business. Everyone's phone will ring at once, all texts and notes to or from your business number will be visible to everyone using the account. Choose a business number from your town or from any location in the US. Or, port an existing mobile number to BusinessPhone. It’s your choice.
BusinessPhone is a complete phone service that includes mobile calling, texting, notes about callers, a separate Call and Text log, an auto attendant and welcome greeting, visual voicemail, and an after-hours mode. All shared between the people in your business.
BusinessPhone operates as a shared minutes plan. If you have an unlimited mobile minutes plan together with an unlimited BusinessPhone plan, then BusinessPhone minutes are unlimited too. If you have a defined minutes plan, BusinessPhone minutes count against that plan. Texts are completely free in unlimited Business Phone plans and count as half a minute for measured plans (two text are counted as one minute). They do not count against your existing mobile phone texting plan. BusinessPhone learns your business callers when they call to give you a unique ring tone. The BusinessPhone experience is always separate from your personal calls. Set up your Welcome Greeting to professionally answer every business call. Use Caller Choices (our auto attendant) to route business calls to your mobile, forward to other numbers, play announcements or take messages. Use our Quick Notes feature to jot down a note after a call with one touch. Then organize your notes into an easy today/tomorrow/later format.
With BusinessPhone you can:
- Keep your mobile phone number for personal use and get a second line for business calls
- Separate your business texts, voicemail, and phone calls from your personal texts, voicemail, and calls
- Get a new BusinessPhone number or transfer an existing number (for free after the promotional period)
- Greet your customers professionally on every call when you enable the BusinessPhone welcome greeting
- Get a distinctive ringtone for incoming calls from business contacts
- Use the after hours mode that lets you take a message plus enables “emergency” access to you at your mobile number or any other phone number
- Call and text anywhere in the US and Canada
- The BusinessPhone app requires that your device can make and receive phone calls. In order to make and receive calls using your BusinessPhone caller ID, your phone will first place a regular call to your own BusinessPhone number.
- Your service is associated with your pre-registered account and must be managed from there.
Licensing Agreement – http://www.kandy.io/terms-service
Our live BusinessPhone US based support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 876-9794
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.