But YES the Hippopotamus!
A shy hippopotamus is hesitant to join in the fun that the other animals are having. But little by little, the hippo finds her courage. A fine and funny classic, with over two million copies in print, But Not the Hippopotamus is a favorite anytime book for little readers and their parents.
But Not the Hippopotamus is the fifth instalment in the multiple award-winning Boynton Moo Media app series.
• Touch, tap and tilt to bring the story to life!
• Boynton has redrawn and recolored the original work, and added all new animations
• Includes an all new original instrumental soundtrack by Mike Ford
• Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
• “Meghan Reads it” with word highlighting to improve reading skills
• Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow
iOS 10 compatibility
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Get the bundle. These are great!
My husband and I both use these. iPhone 6 Plus and 7 plus. Never have issues except 1-2 times if my phone had been on vibrate when I went into app there wouldn’t be sound. Turn vibrate off, exit app and go back and it’s perfect. My children love these. 2 and 3 and both with autism. When my son, 2, is having meltdowns sometimes the sound of this book is all that’ll bring him out of it. Works on his fine motor skills too.
So glad the makers decided to update! My son LOVES these books and I haven't updated my iOS because I don't want to lose them!
This app has no sound. I can’t find any way to turn on the sound. I am super bummed as I think my son would have really liked it. I am going to be asking for a refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.