Hi! I am Roy, your personal assistant.
At times, there are simply not enough hours in the day. This is the app that helps you in everyday life. Whether it’s to keep track of your to-dos, to find the best restaurants or to see all your calendars in one place. I am an artificial intelligence that helps to plan your daily life more efficiently, from todo's to booking a restaurant, from calendars to events I have you covered.
Here’s how I can help you to be your most productive self:
- Automatically scheduled to-dos at the best possible time. I'll consider things like your schedule, work hours, holidays, the weather and more.
- Powerful filter options, so you only see the right things at the right time.
- Tag your to-dos to get even more organized.
- Integrate Todoist to make use of the intelligent scheduling and to see your to-dos right in your calendar.
- Drag and drop your to-dos in the Eisenhower matrix and I will take care of the rest.
- Get a list of the best events & parties in Austin 2019.
- If you need an Uber or a Lyft to your next event or simply the directions, I have your back.
- Parking near your appointments is shown whenever you need it.
- Find the best restaurants in town from Google Places and Foursquare.
If you have any questions or requests, let us know. We appreciate your feedback a lot. You can either use the “Send feedback” option within the app or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grouping / merging of similar events -> cleaner timeline / better overview + setting
- Deletion of grouped events (with chooser to delete individual or all)
- New setting for changing the default todo duration
- Increased the number of available other options (after scheduling) to 3
- Increased app performance
- Improved event details screen (now shows similar events as well)
- Added feature to show event details from week view
- Calendar information now includes the name of external services (e.g. Todoist)
- Added "Buy a gift" feature for birthdays (quick action)
- Fixed crashes in timeline and calendar view
- Fixed crash causing iPad apps to crash when options chooser (alert sheet) appears
- Fixed issue causing visibility settings not to be immediately reflected in the timeline
- Fixed issue causing duplicate events in the timeline
- Fixed issue causing scheduling settings for a todo not to be properly persisted
Ratings and Reviews
Makes me want to get things DONE!
Beautifully designed. I love how Roy takes a lot into account while trying to fit my to do list into free time slots! You can tell a lot of thoughts have gone into the app with “hidden gems” like reschedule, shake to undo, conversion of event into to-do and vise versa...
Makes me happy to plan my day and then checking the items off 😊
Cool concept but not quite useful enough yet
Love the idea but I want it to block items on my calendar when it places tasks so I don't get double booked. Also would love for it to suggest tasks to pull in if I have some time free in my schedule.
I love it but I wish if you knew the date and time of things you could add it instead of Alfred selecting random days.
- Butleroy GmbH
- 30.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Butleroy GmbH 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Send us a generous tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.