Want great legs? This app will take you there.
It will train you from 0 to 100 squats in 10 Weeks!
● Get ready to live your dream !
Squats is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome Pushups, Situps, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 100 squats in 10 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week, for 10 weeks. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have much better looking legs and butt.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and then the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many squats to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along. With this app, you will have better legs.
● from zero to 100 Squats in 10 weeks
● guided by your personal audio coach
● starts easy and slowly increases the squats
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● designed to make any beginner succeed
● extensive guidance for beginners
● answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad (all models)
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 3 Month subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you!
Ratings and Reviews
A 24/7 personal trainer
This app is nice. I enjoy it. Because it doesn't automatically flip to the next work out you have the option of repeating a work out. When you get stuck in a place it's difficult for you physically you can spend two or three workouts repeating it. It has allowed me to build strength that was absolutely absent from my body. I still use the app but I also am now fit enough to join other classes and not completely embarrassed myself or hold back the class
Don’t waste your money
I bought this app. Used it for a couple years. Loved it. Then with the latest updates I no longer have access to anything more than the free trial version. There is no way to restore purchases. There is no way to go back to a version in which I can use more than 4 days of workouts. I just opened it one day and it was all gone. I bought this. One of the few apps I’ve bought. I get updates are necessary, but if you own it it should be yours and you shouldn’t be updated out of ability to use. When a new car model comes out the dealer doesn’t come and repossess your car and make you re buy your car back. Bad business.
Rrrr!! Does not advance to next workout.
Argh! Why doesn't this app advance you to next workout?? You finish, come back in two days and (I don't realize until I'm done repeating the workout from two days ago) it's still on the workout from two days ago. Then I have to delete, then try to add on what I should have already done.... such a silly/simple thing, but frustrating. Otherwise five stars!
Developer Response ,
hi, thanks for your feedback. We understand your point but please allow us to explain: The reason we don't advance automatically is that there are many users that want to repeat a workout, and we don't want to push them beyond their limits. Programmatically its quite easy to make it advance, but we choose not to do it, in consideration of those that need to repeat the workout.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 73.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.