The Butte County Connect App allows you to report items of concern, such as road and bridge issues, garbage/junk in public, medical marijuana cultivation, water conservation violations, etc., directly to the County. In just a few steps, you can complete a short description of your concern and add a photo right from your phone (photo is optional). With location settings enabled, Butte County Connect will capture your coordinates automatically or you can type in an address. Your concern will be automatically routed to the appropriate County department where it will be reviewed during normal County business hours. You will be able track your submission right from your phone as the County works toward its resolution.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.