Meet the updated Butterball Cookbook Plus! From every day dinners to after school snacks, special holiday meals, and even desserts, Butterball Cookbook Plus features hundreds of recipes guaranteed to keep your family’s heart warm and their stomachs full.
With over 60 years of experience talking turkey, Butterball Cookbook Plus is the number one kitchen companion for Turketarians. Grill, deep fry, bake, or cook—the app is packed with suggestions for ways to enjoy Butterball’s wide variety of turkey products, including ground turkey, turkey burgers, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, whole turkey, and more!
Butterball Cookbook Plus is more than just a cookbook. The app also features nutritional information, how-to videos, conversion and substitution charts, plus Butterball’s handy cooking calculator to plan perfect portions, guarantee proper defrost, and cook times needed for your Thanksgiving Day turkey.
Features of Butterball Cookbook Plus include:
• Hundreds of recipes: We’ve got you covered for every meal. Recipes and tips for appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts are all in one place, ready for weeknight family dinners or Thanksgiving feasts.
• Cooking tools: Access to how-to videos, calculators, conversion charts, and substitution lists.
• Shop smart: With dozens of delicious ways to use leftover turkey, Butterball Cookbook Plus will help you stretch your dollar further.
• Easy organization: Filter recipes by course, product, and more. Bookmark and add notes to your favorites for quick and easy access.
• Simple sharing: Send recipes through Facebook and Twitter, or email a recipe to your friends, family, and fellow turkey lovers.
• Eat smart: Easy access to nutritional information and suggested serving sizes.
• Save money: Enjoy frequent promotional offers from Butterball and its trusted partners!
Still craving more turkey? Visit www.Butterball.com, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
-iOS 11 improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Disorganized thawing instructions on website
Your thawing instructions are poorly written. The first thing you ought to write is - keep turkey in original wrapper. Go read your thawing instructions. They are in the wrong order and repetitive. Bullet 3 is keep turkey in original wrapper which should be bullet number ONE! Who wrote those instructions? Keep it short and clear:
1. Keep turkey in original wrapper.
2. Place breast up on tray.
3. Refrigerate for X number of days per lb.
I mean, be systematic. Keep each instruction on its own line. We have a lot on our minds during the holiday season and the least helpful thing we need are rambling instructions that are out of order!! Thanks for reading, I hope you will improve the way instructions are written.
Use this app when researching recipes. Enjoy the available themed collections to view and select from. Includes recipes for all meal occasions, not just Turkey based recipes.
iPhone 8 plus.
App crashes after startup. Please fix.
- Publications International Ltd.
- 44.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Publications International, Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.