By Bicorne Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Butterfly App
- Watch the stars
- Improve your skills
- Measure your performance
The Butterfly App offers some unique features which help you to improve your table tennis game.
Top players like Timo Boll, Adrien Mattenet and Chuang Chih-Yuan have contributed. Top trainers produced a wide ranging set of exercises designed for the pros and for you.
A sophisticated point tracker helps you to understand weaknesses in your own game and ... of your opponent.
In addition, the complete Butterfly catalogue is available.
It's free, so come and try it!
What's New in Version 1.1
New features and improvements
- ""How to ..."" articles provide hints and tips and a detailed explanation of for example the tracker.
- More efficient processing of catalogue data reduces startup time
- Markers can be copied from a previous match
- Time markers added to support integration with the Dartfish video software
- Swap button in stroke detail view (convenient shortcut when wrong winner was selected).
- App crashes when trying to go back to the main view while playing the exercise video
- Startup time too long for iPhone 3, app fails to launch
- Marker columns not correctly aligned in the .csv attachment of the email
- Some errors occur when creating and changing markers
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 10, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 225 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bicorne Apps
- © 2013 Bicorne Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.