Buy Me a Pie! - Grocery Shopping List for Family
By Skript, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories. *****
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned shopping list, updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours at a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from making spontaneous purchases and wasting money
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without the frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made from trees. Our grocery lists are created from lines of program code
* Automatic synchronization in background: edit your shopping lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* Multi-platform: use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* Elegant simplicity: do not think how to use the app. Just enjoy using it
* Smart grouping: group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the shopping list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. Sort the dictionary the way you prefer - alphabetically, by color groups and by frequency of use
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a shopping list
* Be aware of the changes: see all changes made to your lists in real time and get push notification about the changes
* Swipe between the products lists
* The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways
* Multiple shopping lists organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
* iOS 7 compatibility
* Share your grocery lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your shopping lists
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Access any of your lists from the list of lists by simple stretch gesture
* Tap the time bar to scroll up the shopping list
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What's New in Version 4.11
- Extended set of color tags is now available
- Design improvements
- Bug fixes
Great App with few bugs and handy multiple device/user sharing
I have used Buy Me A Pie for about 3 years now and find it very useful. One can easily create multiple, color-coded lists that sync across devices. My wife likes that she can easily add list items for me that sync to my iphone app while I'm in the store. I have not experimented with many of the app's other features, because I really haven't needed them. The one limitation that is mildly annoying is the accumulated lengthy list of crossed off items -- though there is a smart-search feature that fills in the typing field when one adds items to the list, rather than simply use a macro to uncheck a pre-existing entry, the app creates a duplicate, resulting in dozens of duplicate entries that make the crossed-off list go on ad infinitum.
For 1 year
This tool is great. I don't shop w/o it. Plus, if I'm in a hurry & can't remember everything we're out of, I can scan down the "crossed off" list & uncheck things I normally buy. I also use pink for everything in the "middle", purple for freezer sec, green for produce, orange for dairy, & blue for health & whatever else is on the other side of the store! It keeps me from going back & forth across the store. Give it a shot!
My go-to for lists
I've been using this app for about a year to manage my shopping list for various places (grocery, target, Mall, etc, and events too -- birthday parties, dinners, etc). I appreciate that it keeps past items on my "purchased" list, so I can just tap them to put them back on the "need" list. I'm sure there are more capabilities that I'm not using, but it works great for my needs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Buy Me a Pie!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.