Buy Me a Pie! - Grocery Shopping List for Family
By Skript, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories. *****
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned shopping list, updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours at a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from making spontaneous purchases and wasting money
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without the frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made from trees. Our grocery lists are created from lines of program code
* Automatic synchronization in background: edit your shopping lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* Multi-platform: use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* Elegant simplicity: do not think how to use the app. Just enjoy using it
* Smart grouping: group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the shopping list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. Sort the dictionary the way you prefer - alphabetically, by color groups and by frequency of use
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a shopping list
* Be aware of the changes: see all changes made to your lists in real time and get push notification about the changes
* Swipe between the products lists
* The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways
* Multiple shopping lists organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
* iOS 10 compatibility
* Share your grocery lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your shopping lists
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Access any of your lists from the list of lists by simple stretch gesture
* Tap the time bar to scroll up the shopping list
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What's New in Version 4.21
I definitely like and use this app. Syncing has been seamless for me, so I can type lists on my computer and then shop with my phone. I especially like the look and feel of this app and ability to loosely organize items by category, but I do wish there were more options for further organizing the lists/categories. As it is, once items are placed into one of 8 categories, the items are kept in an alphabetical list, and the categories themselves are in a preset order. I still use and highly rate the app because I like its functionality better than all the other grocery list apps I've tried (and I've tried several).
On the way home can you pick up ...
This is our go to app to create and consolidate our shopping needs. Each one enters what they need and/or wants. Then on shopping day we look at the list and swipe to cross off purchases. Any crossed off item can be re-swiped to get it back on the list. Color coding aides in grouping items found in the same grocery aisle, dept or store. No need to text a follow up message to check the list, Buy Me Pie does it automatically. So don't spend thousands of $$$ on a smart fridge, get this app to create your shopping list for groceries, back 2 school, home improvement, art supplies, etc. etc. etc.
I use it all the time
This is a great app and I use it all the time. However, I don't believe I'm using it to its fullest potential. I just use it as a quick and easy list-and-cross-off device, but I'm not sure about how much more it can do. It seems to organize items, but I don't know what the categories are, they're just color blocks. I'm sure it's just my reluctance to spend time figuring it out, and not the app, but I do find that with most apps like this, there's precious little "how-to" advice included, and you're kinda left to your own devices once they've got you to purchase and download something. If anyone knows of a way to learn how to use this better, I'm listening.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 4.21
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Buy Me a Pie!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.