Buy & sell this holiday, with eBay! Explore festive offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items on the go
2. Access savings & daily deals
3. Sell & save: Make money with new, pre-owned or used items
Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
• Upgrade your cell phone to the latest iPhone or brand-new Galaxy Samsung Note 9
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more
• Update your wardrobe with dresses, tops, shoes & accessories this winter
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor & kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools & gardening supplies
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your used car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS.
• Sign in with Google and Facebook
• Improved Image Search
• Fixed an issue with time remaining on sellers' active listings
• Fixed an issue with ended items display on iPad
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications, and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set, and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Upgrade your app
With many fads these days, opportunity is quick to pass by. Do not miss the opportunity to stay ahead of any competition. UPGRADE THE APP. Mobility is the path of the future. More and more people are starting to live on the go and the app is much easier to access while traveling. There are SO MANY features available on the website that are not available through the app. This costs the company tons of money by not adding many of the selling features. There are other things as well, such as the ability to send invoices, issue refunds, have better watch lists, having a better selling centers for eBay stores among others. You should also expand the ability save more drafts for a longer period of time as well as the ability to go further back on items sold by a seller. 2 months is ridiculous. Even the ability to go further back in terms of items bought would be smarter (2-3 years is great but 5-7 years would be much smarter).
The search algorithms could also use some serious work. There have been numerous times where I was searching for items using key words in the titling and still have to search for 3-4 different terms to find items. You should also expand the “similar items” section and REALLY do some work on that. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out. I work for a Fortune 500 company and spend much of my free time on the app. I can provide some useful insight. Thanks.
EBay has it’s ups and downs. The reason for 4 stars is (1) Website. Slow as molasses, the quick area to leave reviews should have all the information that the slow area has, i.e., tracking numbers. The site leaves way too much room for error, which is detrimental to both buyer and seller. I no longer know who sold me what. I don’t have the time it takes to maneuver through eBays website. I’ve lost track of my inventory. I now leave few reviews because of their site. The EBay mobile app should give a buyer access to all purchases, not just 60 days worth. I can reconcile and leave reviews on my mobile perfectly, but I mainly purchase from overseas, which takes several weeks and the information is not longer available on my mobile once I receive my purchase.
(2) Sellers. Way too many scammers. EBay should monitor sellers negative reviews. False advertising is rampant. Sellers bid against Buyers. Sellers shouldn’t limit a buyer from auction bidding quantities. Dubious sellers push horrible quality then I have to take my time correcting them. I shouldn’t have to wait 7 days to leave a negative review. Many times the information gets lost and I’m unable to leave a review at all. Refunds/returns shouldn’t be limited to 60 days. Many items take 6 weeks to arrive. Seller says they’ll resend and by the time a buyer realizes they haven’t received the resend, it’s too late to request a refund.
- eBay Inc.
- 283.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.