By Benjamin Lochmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compete against your friends in this thrilling quiz game one on one or go for a ranking in the high scores! More than 5.000 questions and various modes promise hours of gaming fun!
Each round there are different modes:
- Classic Mode: Comparable to "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", you get four possible answers per question. If you tap the correct one, you score!
- "Multiple": You get a category, e.g. "Countries in Europe" and are then shown different possible answers like "France". Now you have to quickly tap the words belonging to that category.
- "One or None": You get a question like "Cheese or European town?". Again, you are shown different answers like "London". Now you have to tap either "Cheese", "European town", "None" or "Both".
Every question comes with a time-limit, so you have to be quick. In one-on-one, the player who presses their buzzer first and answers correctly wins.
A high-score shows you how good you played each round.
What's New in Version 1.5
NOT for 4+ children! VIBRATOR question!
My 7 and 9 year olds were playing this 4+ game, luckily reading the questions out loud. It's 11th question was "What is the name of the most famous VIBRATOR?" I wasn't listening and my 14 year old says "Mom, delete that app!"
Such a shame, it had other very interesting questions, but this one made it impossible to be a family game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 26, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases