Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BuzzFeed has it all: the news you want now, the stories and quizzes that will be buzzing on the social networks tomorrow, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
YrBFF, BuzzFeed’s new app for the Apple Watch, is the best wrist-based friend you’ll ever have. Eat pizza, travel to exotic places, dance your pants off or just chill with a hilarious little animated character that’ll make you wish your real friends were this fun. But make sure you get in enough hang time or else you might get unfriended!
• Stay informed and entertained with a great mix of the best News, Buzz, and Life stories
• Participate in the hottest daily polls on your watch
• Use the side menu to dive into individual topics like News, Quizzes, Food, Celeb, Animals, DIY, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your computer!
What's New in Version 4.19
- We fixed that bug where you couldn't share via SMS on the toolbar. Rejoice and share away!
- Fixed another bug where titles were getting cut off in the Trending section
- For those of you with a 6s or 6s Plus, we introduced a new Quick Action menu using 3D touch, so you have fewer taps to get to your favorite content
- The Today Extension is back in action for iOS9
- We fixed some of the complications with our complication in the Watch app (are we the first people to make that joke?)
Need separation between light and heavy.
I love looking at buzzfeed, especially when I'm in a down mood. It's usually good for a few animal stories or light hearted quizzes. But then you see things like, 'Houston infant dies in locked burning oven', or 'deaths reported after missiles hit doctors without boarders...". Reading such stories breaks my heart and there is a time and a place that I enjoy catching up on current events. Would just like to recommend some sort of separation of these two types of stories. Sometimes I just want to take a quiz or see a puppy before I go to bed, not have my heart ripped open by certain images and stories. Just a suggestion.
My phone dies more often because of this app.
I love this app. It has everything on it from ridiculous videos to interesting cooking articles. I like the geeky section because it satisfies my Harry Potter needs on a daily basis. The politics are totally slanted one way but as long as you know that going in, you at least get to see some of the main headlines circulating the Internet. This app is a great way to stay in touch with pop culture with all of the categories neatly organized.
I love this app so much and I love buzzfeed honestly I do their videos are so funny and they keep me updated on events in the world without being too complicated for me to understand. But for some reason my Facebook won't let me sign up on the app 😔 I tired everything please help
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 4.19
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: BuzzFeed
- © Copyright 2015 BuzzFeed, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.