By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Autodesk® Buzzsaw® mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project designs and documents from anywhere. View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and metadata about elements in your designs, view 2D and 3D DWF® files, view standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
View BIM project models and review designs and documents from anywhere
· View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models, all saved views, and intelligent object metadata
· Navigate through multiple 2D and 3D Revit® and Navisworks® model views when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data elements in your designs
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos, videos, and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
What's New in Version 1.4
• BIM Viewing - Explore Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and navigate through all saved 2D and 3D views
• Intelligent model data access - View metadata about objects in the model
• Multi-touch BIM navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate project models in the field
I work for a plumbing company that sub-contracts for several home builders. Nice to have access to plans on the go, but without a search feature, it makes finding a specific plan out of hundreds a pain. The desktop app has search, seems like a obvious feature that should be there in the mobile version.
I would like to see this app show up in the iTunes apps window so I could retrieve downloaded files and upload files from my computer. All the cloud support doesn't do a lot of good when my phone is the only thing that has an Internet connection.
This goes for the 360 versions as well.
Crashing seems fixed...but
Tried viewing a revit model....said preview was loading for 20 minutes and I never saw it....
Only a 40mb file...if it can't view that, then it's useless
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 21, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.