By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Autodesk® Buzzsaw® mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project designs and documents from anywhere. View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and metadata about elements in your designs, view 2D and 3D DWF® files, view standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
View BIM project models and review designs and documents from anywhere
· View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models, all saved views, and intelligent object metadata
· Navigate through multiple 2D and 3D Revit® and Navisworks® model views when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data elements in your designs
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos, videos, and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
What's New in Version 1.4
• BIM Viewing - Explore Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and navigate through all saved 2D and 3D views
• Intelligent model data access - View metadata about objects in the model
• Multi-touch BIM navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate project models in the field
Useless --> 4 years out of date
Won't make a connection with the server and therefor unable to connect. Perhaps it's due to the app being absurdly outdated and obviously abandoned by AutoDesk. As you can see, it hasn't been updated for nearly 4 YEARS...
AutoDesk: You do realize that people still use this product and that we just *might* need access to it while away from our computers (say like... during a plan check meeting and the examiner needs a form that was just uploaded to the site by an architect - Kinda like what happened to me today).
I work for a plumbing company that sub-contracts for several home builders. Nice to have access to plans on the go, but without a search feature, it makes finding a specific plan out of hundreds a pain. The desktop app has search, seems like a obvious feature that should be there in the mobile version.
I would like to see this app show up in the iTunes apps window so I could retrieve downloaded files and upload files from my computer. All the cloud support doesn't do a lot of good when my phone is the only thing that has an Internet connection.
This goes for the 360 versions as well.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 21, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.