By Phantom Fish
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when you’re offline. Simply use your free Feedly account to subscribe to websites you’d like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no internet connection (such as on the subway) Byline’s offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete web pages.
This is a universal version of Byline for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. An in-app upgrade is available to remove ads. Once purchased, this upgrade can be applied to all your devices at no further charge.
- Two-way syncing with your Feedly subscriptions, categories, and starred items.
- Integration with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, and Pocket.
- Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
- View up to 2000 items when you're offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
- Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
- Tailored for use in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Save items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
- Mark all as read with an intuitive one-touch gesture.
- Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
- Fixes recent issues when signing into Feedly.
- Fixes various bugs when running in iOS 7.
Greatest RSS reader
I have using this app for years now and simply love it! It does everything I want in a easy and intuitive way. I wish they would design one for Mac computers to complete the circle. I use this with feedly and it keeps everything synced with my iPad and iPhone (just need the same for my mac). Thanks to the developer for their nice work.
Faster than Feedly
This app has no cumbersome UI like Feedly so I can consume news at a fast rate. Syncs with my Instapaper account well. Great for those in spotty coverage areas to be able to read news and save the longer ones for later when your data connection is good.
Hands down best news reader
As Feedly now and previously as Google Reader, this is by far the best news reader available on iOS. I've used several other clients and nothing compares to the performance of this app. I highly recommend it.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Milo Bird
- © 2012 Phantom Fish
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Byline Premium$4.99
- Byline Premium$1.99