This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note: This app is only available for Bynder flagship users, not Bynder Orbit.
Extend the benefits of Bynder’s branding and digital asset management solution on your iPhone or iPad while you're on the go! With Bynder's mobile app, you will always have access to your Asset Bank with marketing collateral, logos, sales enablement materials, documents and templates. Make sure that all of your favorite, most used collateral is always at hand and that you can access them anytime, even without wifi.
To use this app your company must be a Bynder customer with a digital asset management module and you must be an authorized user with login credentials. See the Application License Agreement for details. Simply download the app, enter your portal domain URL and login details and you’ll have instant access to all your digital assets.
• Access all your digital assets anytime anywhere
• Be confident that you and your team always have the latest materials at hand (even offline)
• Keep track of your favorite, most used collateral
• Search and easily share any asset
• Be productive even when you’re on the road
• Access to your Digital Asset Management module
• Share digital assets or collections
• Displays most recent versions in the portal
• View asset metadata
• Playback video & audio
• Filter view (asset types, meta properties, category, tags, name, limited usage, orientation, size)
• Download and upload any asset
• Preview any asset before sending
• Select assets or collections that you need access to while offline using Offline Mode
• Login with your portal domain name and login details
• Automatically identifies user rights
Bynder is the fastest way to professionally manage digital files. Its award winning digital asset management (DAM) platform offers marketers a smart way to find and share creative files such as graphics, videos and documents.
More than 250,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives from 450+ organizations like PUMA, innocent drinks and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, use Bynder to organize company files; edit and approve projects in real time; auto-format and resize files; and make the right content available to others at the click of a button.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Chris Hall, Bynder is headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Boston, London, Barcelona, Rotterdam and Dubai. For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @Bynder.
What's New in Version 1.892
Feature and Improvements
- Updated libraries
- Improved AppStore description