By Bypass Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever want to skip the concession line instead of the game? With Bypass, you can order food and beverages at your favorite sporting or music event without ever waiting in line. Participating venues offer pick-up through a designated Bypass Lane and/or in-seat delivery. "It's like a toll-tag for tacos". - Television Sports Broadcaster
- Order Food and Beverages from your seat
- Pick-up through a dedicated Bypass Lane
- Food and drink delivered to your seat (where available)
- Store multiple payment cards under a single password
- No requirement to pre-register, place your first order at an event
Visit www.bypasslane.com for participating venues and additional information.
Have an idea for a future release? We welcome your suggestions, comments, and feedback. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.2.0
1) Fixed the missing app icon bug
2) iOS6 support
3) iPhone 5 support
4) We are listening ! We made the new order flow - the menu screen will be shown once the receipt screen is dismissed
5) Show all venues if the location service of phone is disabled or the location service is not allowed.
6) Fixed a crash caused by paying by an expired credit card
I used this app all of last season at Toyota Park for Chicago Fire and loved it. However tried to use it over weekend and crashed every time I entered my seat. I deleted app and reinstalled and still happened. Disappointing. Hope it's fixed before our next game at Toyota Park!!!!
Does not work at all
Just tried this to order food at a baseball game. Waited over 20 minutes and never got any food. Went to check on it and we were told it was fine and to wait. Waited another 20 minutes and finally found out this app does not work and out order never was submitted. A total waste, completely useless. It does not work, don't bother.
App was great last year but not working at all this year. When I input my section, row, and seat, it immediately crashes and closes. I deleted and reinstalled app and no change. Too bad, I thought it was a great convenience! Hope it gets resolved soon!