Dive into 4 exciting Byron Barton interactive book apps for new readers! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Enjoy Planes, Boats, Trains, and Trucks, all in one convenient place.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- INTERACT with animations & movable objects on every page!
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-5
-Planes: Interact with crop dusters, seaplanes, passengers and clouds and learn the many ways we use airplanes.
-Boats: Experience the fun of rowboats, ferryboats, fishing boats and more as you make your way through the story.
-Trains: Learn about the different types of trains as you travel through mountains and cities, moving freight trains, workers, passengers, and other objects around the page.
-Trucks: Play with tow trucks, cement trucks, newspaper delivery trucks and more, tapping on pictures to learn their names.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official HarperCollins licensed app: www.harpercollinschildrens.com
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I liked the simplicity of the book reading feature. It was great that the word of the transportation object appears when the object it touched after the sentence is read.
Great for Toddlers
My almost 3 year old son is obsessed and learning so much from this series of book! He loves all the interaction he can do! Keep making more please!
Excellent App and Book
A few days ago, bought the Planes book. Now bought this app. Excellent for kids.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.