Byronesque Personal Shopper
By Brooklyn Bros
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the free personal shopping app for a new generation of hard-to-find contemporary vintage fashion by subculture’s most revered designers.
We have the largest network of the best vintage boutiques and private collectors around the world ready to source specific items for you.
REQUEST ITEMS FROM OUR IMAGE ARCHIVE FOR INSPIRATION OR UPLOAD IMAGES OF ITEMS YOU WANT US TO FIND FOR YOU.
- Browse our growing image archive of vintage fashion from the late-‘70s to the mid-‘90s or upload your own images from magazines, blogs, fashion week catwalk images and social networks to create your own personal feed of wanted items.
- You can request that we source any item from your personal feed or from our archive.
- Before submitting your own images, tag them with the designer’s name, the year it was designed and the size you’re looking for.
- Your requests go directly to our personal shopping team and then to our global network of more than 75 vintage boutiques.
- When we’ve found your item or something similar, we’ll message you within the app. We won’t stop looking for it until you tell us to stop.
- Secure payments are made directly with our personal shoppers by phone. Items ship directly from the boutique.
"Byronesque and the personal shopping team are phenomenal at sourcing rare, hard to find pieces. Somehow they manage to find unique pieces tailored to my specific taste leaving me in anticipation of what they'll find next." - S. Aramalla (Byronesque Personal Shopper client).
“What Byronesque is trying to do is very important.” – Michèle Lamy (Creative Director, Rick Owens).
Equal parts fashion and subculture editorial, and a carefully edited shopping experience, Byronesque celebrates the stories and clothes that have changed the course of fashion history.
The online boutique is a collection of authentic designer vintage fashion, hand-picked from the best retailers and private collectors from around the world. What separates Byronesque’s collections from other vintage brands is its very precise edit, challenging the misperception that “just because it’s old means it’s good.”
The late-’70s, ‘80s and ‘90s were a period of great creative freedom and subculture, From Westwood and McLaren - who created punk, and then the new romantic movement that inspired the British fashion rebels, John Galliano, and Alexander McQueen – to Yohji Yamamoto and Comme des Garçons, the Japanese designers who upset the French fashion aristocracy with their avant-garde destructed designs - to the Antwerp 6 who combined it all. The energy around these designers’ creative defiance remains visceral today and their originality is as contemporary as ever. Byroneque specializes in Comme Des Garçons, John Galliano, Alaïa, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Katharine Hamnett, Maison Martin Margiela, Issey Miyake, Stephen Sprouse, Yohji Yamamoto, Martin Margiela, Alaïa, Vivienne Westwood and the Antwerp 6.
We have a strict no-fur and no-exotic skins policy.
Byronesque is a celebration of subculture’s most revered fashion rebels.
Whose work inspires us to stand against the banality and mediocrity of pop culture: of statistics and selfies.
With a more meaningful alternative to fast-fashion and outdated nostalgia.
With something more polarizing. More provocative.
Movements like the Mods, punks, skinheads and New Romantics; they each had a point of view, creating a visual tension that alienated and inspired in equal measure. You were either with them or against them.
That happens rarely today.
The contemporary vintage clothes we sell have their own special history.
And the scars that tell their unique stories have inspired and outlived landfills of imitations.
We’re not borrowing from the past. We’re the future of fashion.
SELL WITH US
If you are a retailer or extensive private collector interested in selling through our personal shopper network, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1
iOS 9 bug fixes when closing pop ups and moving between app screens.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: The Brooklyn Brothers
- © 2015 Byronesque
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.