Mobile C ( Offline Compiler )
By Jeong Seop Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn programming ( coding ) on your mobile devices.
==== Supported Programming Languages ====
• C++ 11 ( Incomplete )
• Python 3
• OpenGL ES 2 GLSL
========= Supported C/C++ APIs =========
• Standard C Library, POSIX
• OpenGL ES 2.0, BSD Socket, pthread
• Clang, LLVM, Duktape, Lua, libjson
• OpenAL, SQLite3, cURL, libGit2, Python3
• zLib, libPNG, libJPEG, FreeType, MiniZip
• APR, APRUtil, iconv, Expat, PCRE2, Apache Serf
• Lua, OpenSSL, Apache Subversion( Incomplete )
• HTML View
=============== Features ==============
• C/C++ auto complete.
• C/C++ syntax diagnostic.
• C/C++ jump to declaration/macro symbol/header.
• Built-in Terminal/Shell.
* No internet connection is required to run code.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• New feature : Jump to C/C++ declaration/header file/macro symbol. See tips->shortcuts for keyboard shortcuts.
• New shell command 'chat' added. Enjoy chatting with the other Mobile C users online.
• Go to line supported. Use in-app keyboard context page or See tips->shortcuts for keyboard shortcuts.
• C library added : SDL 2.
• In-app soft-keyboard context menu page added.
• Shortcuts added for some platforms. See tips->shortcuts for keyboard shortcuts.
• Supports 'go to line' in text based editors.
• Pixel display examples added. See Examples/Graphics/PixelDisplay folder.
• OpenGL / GL ES2 , Callback registration needed.
• Examples changed : See Examples 1.0.8/What's new.txt.
• Some French/German translation fixed.
• Bug fixed : Several issues about C/C++ auto complete.
• Bug fixed : Memory leak when abnormal script exit.
• Bug fixed : Bluetooth keyboard key doesn't work properly on some platforms.
• Bug fixed : Graphics examples with clang enabled crashes when back button pressed.
• Bug fixed : Some crash/hang/memory leak.
Great app!! The developer continuously improves the product, adding features and keeping it remarkably bug free. Offline is another great attribute of this compiler. If it ever becomes online, I know I'll quit using it. When I'm out and about, I am writing real code to prototype for projects instead of texting, though people don't know that :)
The feature list continues to grow. I am absolutely delighted with this app. It's my personal favorite. Good job!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 262 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Jeong Seop Lee
- © 2011 Lee Jeong Seop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.