By American Chemical Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make keeping up with the latest chemistry news effortless with C&EN Mobile for iPhone and iPad.
Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN) is a weekly magazine published by the American Chemical Society. C&EN delivers the latest news from the entire chemistry world, including research, business, education, government, and more.
Download C&EN Mobile for FREE to access daily news updates from C&EN Online, analysis and commentary from the CENtral Science blog network, and the latest chemistry job postings as well as tune into the C&EN YouTube Channel.
If you are a member of the American Chemical Society, you have member access to all issues in the app for no charge using your ACS ID and password. If you are not an ACS member you can still enjoy our C&EN Magazine issues for only $3.99 each using the In-App purchase option, or purchase a 1 year auto-renewing subscription.
Per Apple subscription policy, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
With C&EN Mobile you can:
* Preview each weekly issue’s table of contents
* Store your In-App purchased issues in “My Library” and read them offline
* Use your ACS Member access to view member content for free
* Get instant updates on “Latest News,” and “Jobs”
* Read and comment on posts from the CENtral Science blog network
* Watch C&EN YouTube videos
* Share stories via email, Facebook, and Twitter, Tumblr, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
* View all content in landscape or portrait mode
Keep on top of the latest happenings in chemistry news, wherever you are. Get C&EN Mobile today.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Minor defect fix.
Typically cannot read without internet connection.
Have to login repeatedly to download.
No advertising, but if you are a chemist you might find them useful.
Free with ACS membership.
I use the PDF download and a cloud storage service so I can read off line and do not have to login every time.
The e-version should exactly match the print version with enhancements, not be a stripped down browser that is hard to navigate and is missing print content. If you want a headline version use the RSS feed.
Not really an e-magazine, more of an interactive download that download as you read and select content.
Clean interface, no clutter, easy to navigate - it just works. This app has gotten better with every update.
Excellent mobile experience
Continues to work great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Chemical Society
- © 2011 American Chemical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vol 93, Issue 33 -- Aug 17, 2015$3.99
- Vol 93, Issue 21 -- Aug 10, 2015$3.99
- Vol 93, Issue 29 -- July 20, 2015$3.99
- October 31, 2011 issue$2.99
- July 18, 2011 issue$2.99
- May 20, 2013 issue$3.99
- December 24, 2012 issue$2.99
- September 3, 2012 issue$2.99
- March 19, 2012 issue$2.99
- Vol 93, Issue 31 -- Aug 3, 2015$3.99