Make keeping up with the latest chemistry news effortless with C&EN Mobile for iPhone and iPad.
Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN) is a weekly magazine published by the American Chemical Society. C&EN delivers the latest news from the entire chemistry world, including research, business, education, government, and more.
Download C&EN Mobile for FREE to access daily news updates from C&EN Online, the latest chemistry job postings as well as tune into the C&EN YouTube Channel.
If you are a member of the American Chemical Society, you have member access to all issues in the app for no charge using your ACS ID and password. If you are not an ACS member you can still enjoy our C&EN Magazine issues for only $3.99 each using the In-App purchase option, or purchase a 1 year auto-renewing subscription.
Per Apple subscription policy, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
With C&EN Mobile you can:
* Scroll through all the C&EN issues back to 2011
* Preview each weekly issue’s table of contents
* Store your In-App purchased issues on your device and read them offline
* Use your ACS Member access to view member content for free
* Get instant updates on “Latest News,” and “Jobs”
* Read and comment on posts from our network
* Watch C&EN YouTube videos
* Share stories via email, Facebook, and Twitter, Tumblr, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
Keep on top of the latest happenings in chemistry news, wherever you are. Get C&EN Mobile today.
C&EN has done it again! We listened to your feedback and have completely updated our app, to give you the best in chemistry and engineering news, in a new clean design optimized for iPad and iPhone. We have added push notifications to let you know when the latest issue is available. We have updated the layout of the pages for easier reading. We have simplified the navigation to get you where you want to go quickly and intuitively. And, we have streamlined the list of issues to create a carousel of covers for you to easily navigate to your favorite issues.
We hope you enjoy!
- American Chemical Society
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 American Chemical Society
- In-App Purchases
- July 18, 2011 issue $2.99
- Vol 95, Issue 01 -- Jan 2, 2017 $3.99
- July 11, 2011 issue $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.