This clock displays hour, minute and second digits of the current time using binary representation.
* Two display modes available - Binary Coded Decimal and Sexagesimal.
* Learning mode helps you understand how to read binary.
* Color can be selected from a wide range of hues.
* Clock, stopwatch and count down timer modes.
* Includes a Notification Center widget to quickly show the binary-coded time.
* Universal binary application - designed to be equally beautiful on an iPhone or iPad.
* Universal purchase - display on your mobile devices and now on the new Apple TV.
* Features a novel and intuitive radial menu. Attractive animation throughout the app.
* Fullscreen display - leave running as a desk clock.
To read the time, add lit bits in each column. Enable learning mode to reveal each bit's value. Begin to identify binary by pattern.
Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) uses a separate column for the tens and ones components of each number in base 10. Sexagesimal uses one column to depict an integer in base 60.
Adding support for fullscreen display on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so well designed and usable. Love the settings.
Lots of fun
Great app fun for those able to do binary math in their head.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.