By Robert Carlsen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This clock displays hour, minute and second digits of the current time using binary representation.
* Two display modes available - Binary Coded Decimal and Sexagesimal.
* Learning mode helps you understand how to read binary.
* Color can be selected from a wide range of hues.
* Clock, stopwatch and count down timer modes.
* Includes a Notification Center widget to quickly show the binary-coded time.
* Universal binary application - designed to be equally beautiful on an iPhone or iPad.
* Universal purchase - display on your mobile devices and now on the new Apple TV.
* Features a novel and intuitive radial menu. Attractive animation throughout the app.
* Fullscreen display - leave running as a desk clock.
To read the time, add lit bits in each column. Enable learning mode to reveal each bit's value. Begin to identify binary by pattern.
Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) uses a separate column for the tens and ones components of each number in base 10. Sexagesimal uses one column to depict an integer in base 60.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Supports iOS 10 Notification Center Widget expandable layout.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: robert carlsen
- © 2011-2016 Robert Carlsen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes