C9Dayoff is a simple online day off management service for you and your team(s).
When use it alone, it can be your personal annual day off organizer, keeping track of the date, type and number of days you have taken over the year.
At the same time, you can also collaborate with your team and use the app as your team's day off manager. You can create your own team and invite team members to join. (The maximum number of teams and number of members per team depend on your subscription level, please login at https://www.c9office.com/dayoff and check out Setting > Profile for detail.)
As a team member, you can
- seek team owner's approval or just send a notification when applying day off;
- add supporting image, such as sick leave certificate, to your day off application;
- check the status (Pending, Approved or Denied) of your day off application;
- view your annual day off summary.
As a team owner, you can
- create team and invite members to join;
- approve/deny members' day off application (if they requested);
- receive notification (email and push notification) when members apply day off (and if they choose to notify you);
- view members' annual day off summary.
Minor bug fixes.
- Yinswork Software Development Limited
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 C'Office
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Yr subscription: Category 2 $4.99
- 1-Yr subscription: Category 3 $9.99
- 1-Yr subscription: Category 4 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.