The ServiceAide Cloud Service Management Self-Service app lets your End Users log issues from any place, any time and delivered using an intuitive user experience. It integrates your service desk requests and assets to help you manage your IT support issues effectively.
An end user can login using their organization domain credentials (if SSO is configured) or their Cloud Service Management username and password and take advantage of the following features:
• Create tickets using the service catalog and attach pictures and location information
• Manage their existing tickets and add comments and attachments
• View announcements and outages
• Review and approve assigned tasks
• Search on tickets, announcements, outstanding tasks and knowledge articles
• View owned assets and raise ticket for the given owned asset
• Call their organizational specific helpdesk directly from the App
• Manage their user profile
All users who access the mobile app will be in the self-service role and do not require a Cloud Service Management user license. The app requires a connection to an instance of ServiceAide Cloud Service Management.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm often on the road so the ability to access my company's service desk from wherever I am and use the voice to text feature of my iPhone is great.
Great app focused on self-service for business users allowing them to interact with NSD 7 and manage their own tickets. 1.1 improves on the home screen
Straightforward and simple
Looks great for my end users
- CA, Inc
- 55.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ServiceAide
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.