cabi Tap is a personal styling and shopping app that captures your cabi clothing purchases and organizes them in a virtual closet for you, while giving you styling recommendations for items in the current Collection that match back to what you already own! Download now to get connected with a Personal cabi Stylist who can help you build your cabi wardrobe.
Why You’ll Love It!
• It’s Personalized – Fill out the Style Profile with your style preferences and sizes so your Stylist can customize your experience
• It Knows You! – Easily view items you have purchased from cabi through your curated virtual closet
• Shop Confidently – See how to style your favorites from the current Collection with what you already own in your closet!
• Shop Easily – Get your cabi fashion fix in-between Fashion Experiences and on the go as you shop the current Collection immediately on the app
• Go Digital at a Show cabi Fashion Experience –Follow along with your digital Look Book, instantly save and share your favorites with your Stylist and send her your order easily!
• Get Inspired Daily – Explore personalized outfit ideas served up daily based on your style preferences
Better iPhone X formatting/layout support. Various other small enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited when this app came out. It has so much potential. Unfortunately the focus is on selling clothes and not on supporting the loyal Cabi consumer. The closet section should include more older items. They have removed the outfit-a-day section. It never let you store outfit ideas which would be a real help. Now it will only function as a way to make sure I don’t buy things that are similar to things I bought in the past.
I use the heck out of the app, but ...
I love the Closet page’s feature that suggests outfits based on pieces I own. But it seems to be either on hiatus until new season items arrive or it has been eliminated. The app is useless to me unless that feature functions consistently—all the time.
Great idea - awful reliability
So frustrating - I’ve never ever used an app with so many technical issue - sometimes things get upside down - really Cabi you’re better than this - it could be a key differentiator, but it’s a disaster and soooo frustrating - the more I buy and have in my closet the more the app crashes - over and over and over
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.