Cabify is the best way to get around the city. Install our app and order a car in a couple of taps: within minutes, your private driver will come and collect you.
Unlike the bus or a taxi, we give you all the frills: a clean, modern vehicle with water, AC and your choice of music. If we could, we’d turn the traffic lights green for you too. So download our app and ride safely and easily with Cabify, whether you’re going to the airport or just around the corner.
How it works
1. Open the app and order a Cabify for whenever you need
2. Receive info on your vehicle and driver, and track the journey in real time.
3. Choose your journey preferences, such as music or car temperature.
4. Your credit/debit card or PayPal will be charged automatically via the app. No need for cash.
5. We’ll email you a receipt when the journey’s over.
6.. Er, that’s it.
Where can you use Cabify?
Our private drivers are ready to come and collect you in:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Rosario
- Brazil: Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Campinas, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Santos, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro
- Chile: Concepción, Santiago de Chile, Valparaiso
- Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogota, Cali, Medellin
- Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Quito
- México: Guadalajara, Leon, Merida, Mexico City, Monterrey, Tijuana, Toluca
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima
- Portugal: Lisbon, Madeira, Porto
- Spain: A Coruña, Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid, Malaga, Seville, Valencia
If you want to know more about Cabify, check out cabify.com or go to help.cabify.com where you can see our FAQs or get in touch.
Are you a Cabify Driver?
This app isn’t the one you need! Download the Cabify Driver app and start earning, or go cabify.com/drivers for more info.
Thanks for choosing Cabify. We update the app regularly to improve your experience by adding new features, fixing any bugs and making other small tweaks. This release includes:
- You can now order without GPS signal.
- More options available for you to rate your driver.
- Improved push notifications. You can now call your driver or cancel a journey without opening the app.
- Lots of other small improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Get a ride in minutes.
Bad service. Poor app. Beware!!!
The taxi i ordered kept driving away from my destination farther and farther. while he was supposed to show up from 1.8km away he drove away to 3.8km away and i could see him driving away. When i called him he kept saying i am coming while on the map he was moving away. It took him too long while i was waiting with kids so i cancelled the trip. Then i saw i was charged for the trip!! I tried to see on the app how i could report that and request a refund but there was no place i could do so. My 1st experience with cabify. Bad service and bad app. Pity. To make it even worse when i finally was able to write to their customer service they insisted on the charge and refused to refund. A bunch of thieves to say the least. You give them your credit card details and they abuse it! How can i not cancel the trip if the driver is not showing up? I am the one who should demand compensation for the inconvenience that i had to go through trying to find another taxi with two kids stranded on the street. Thieves!!! Will never use again!!! Beware!!!
Decent app; watch out for overcharges.
This is a fine “me too” app, copying Lyft and Uber and applying it in Spain. The software works as advertised.
Unfortunately, the company’s service standards are terrible. As an example, one day I reserved a car (as the app let’s you do) for 6:00 AM the next morning to go to the airport. I received a message soon after saying that a driver had been booked. But then at 5:00 AM I received a message saying “no cars are available.” What to do? I ran down to the street and luckily found a taxi. Ah, but the last-minute message from Cabify also said “go back into the app and cancel your booking” even though they told me I had no car. I ignored that part — no time to waste, as I had to find alternative transport thanks to their error — and so Cabify charged me the full fare I would have paid if I had taken their car. I contacted them to complain. Their response? “We told you you needed to cancel your booking; no refund.”
- Maxi Mobility, Inc.
- 143.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Maxi Mobility Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.