Cachly - Geocaching
By Zed Said Studio LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cachly is a simple and powerful Geocaching app for iOS that includes many advanced features that include the following:
- Geocaching account
Cachly uses the Geocaching Live API so that you can login with your account and see all of your information.
Show available FTFs on the map so you can be the first to grab the find!**
- Find Caches
Current location, coordinates, search for a location, or GC code. *Basic member restrictions apply. Some features only show for Premium users.
See all your blue frowns and turn those into smilies!
- Offline Vector Maps
Maps can be saved for offline use using powerful offline capabilities using OpenStreet vector maps.
- Offline caches
Save caches to offline lists for use anywhere!
- Offline filtering
Filter lists of caches by attributes and other cache data
- Bulk log upload
Upload all your pending logs at once!
Translate cache descriptions, hints, and logs from any language to any language.
- Map Options
Choose from Apple Maps, Google Maps, Ordnance Survey and OpenStreet Map online or offline vector maps
- Import & Export GPX
Import GPX files from Dropbox, iTunes, email and other apps or export and share a GPX of any caches.
- Advanced Search
Search for user finds, hides, exclude your finds and hides and so much more.
- Advanced Sorting
Sort the found caches by type, container, size, trackables and many other sort types.
- Navigate to Cache
Find the directions and route to the cache using Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, Tom Tom, Gaia and Pocket Earth.
- Log Caches/Trackables now or later
Log them now or save them and send later.
- Log Keywords
Set default text for logs as well as use keyword replacements for common text such as cache code, date, etc.
See your user Souvenirs as well as other users.
Drop multiple trackables into a cache
- Multiple Image Upload
Upload multiple photos to logs
- Pocket Queries
Download and view Pocket Queries offline.
- Bookmark Lists
View your bookmark lists and add caches to them. View other users bookmarks as well!
Create user waypoints as well as set a corrected coordinates.
- User Profiles
View Finds, Hides, Logs, User Gallery and much much more.
- More features
Cachly includes loads of other feature that make it the best Geocaching app out there!
*Basic members of geocaching are limited to returning only Traditional geocaches, Pocket Queries are not available, and Custom Search is limited. Basic members are also limited to loading 3 full caches per 24 hour period. This is not a restriction of Cachly, but of the Geocaching platform.
What's New in Version 3.1
Cachly 3.1 is finally here! With this release comes some amazing new features:
- Multiple log text templates
- User logs can be filtered by different log types
- Filtering options for Found Date, Downloaded Date, Last Update Date and Last Found Date, Placed Date, Favorited and Distance
- Filtering logic for AND/OR
- Login can now use your iOS keychain usernames and passwords
- Find caches near this cache option
- Description and Hint uses fonts based on iOS text accessibility
- Option to delete a cache from all offline lists
- Option to backup all offline lists in the new Backups section
- Download all available images for a cache
- Delete offline images for a single cache
- Search for caches within map bounds
- Offline images are saved in a single location to prevent duplicate downloads
- Deleting offline list performance greatly increased
- Pending Logs bulk upload will flag logs with errors
- Related webpage option is now available on caches that have this
- Force touch or long press on list view or map callout to show options including Show cache on map option
- Images in the cache description will now be download offline
- GPX exports and imports include FTF attribute
- Offline lists have the option to update only visible caches
- Updates for the iPhone X
We have also fixed over 200 bugs.
Questions or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantastic App for Geocaching
I have been using this app for several months. It really works really well, and just keeps getting better and better. It is much better than the regular Geocaching App. It really works well caching of line. It would be nice if you could download a satellite view to use off line. Otherwise nothing to add.
Additional note Nov 22,2017. This app just keeps getting better. If you want an app for Geocaching, this is it!
The best Geocaching app ever
Hands down the best Geocaching app ever made. Updates are measured in days not months and Nic is incredibly responses.
The Best Geocaching App for Premium Members
Cachly and the Cachly developer are great. I've been a beta tester of 3.1 for the past two months, so I can instantly leave a review saying that the added features in 3.1 are excellent.
This app by far surpasses the official Geocaching app.
Plus, if you have a problem, the developer WILL answer. Join the Cach.ly support group. It's a great way for users to discuss the app with each other and the developer.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish
- Seller: Zed Said Studio LLC
- © Zed Said Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.