Cactus Album makes keeping track of your cacti and succulents easy. Track development of your plants throughout their lives, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you're new to cacti and succulents, or an experienced collector, Cactus Album is the ideal tool for organizing your plants, watering schedules, and notes.
Please note that Cactus Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any plant care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself. It is NOT a cactus encyclopedia.
Here's what you can do with Cactus Album:
- Record details about your plants, including species, age, source, dimensions, and watering needs.
- Select from over 600 species names (with scientific and common names), or add new species.
- Track watering schedules for multiple plants, with local notifications.
- Track flowering, fertilizing, and other events for every plant in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Add and rearrange multiple photos per plant and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- View your collection in table form, or by image.
- View the log history for each plant, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Protect your data with a passcode lock.
- Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Cactus Album CDBI-format support.
- Supports iTunes file-sharing to transfer the database between device and computer.
- CSV format support to import / export your Cactus Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Cacti Report export feature. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
- iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://CactusAlbum.com for more information about Cactus Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Cactus Album with other fans.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Cactus Album review
Just got this app and have entered a few of my numerous plants. It’s pretty easy to use and I have not yet read any directions and am not very computer literate but I’m happy. Adding or changing pictures of your plants is real easy. This app is for someone who knows the names of the plants they have..there is no feature to help one identify plants but developers do let buyers know that. Personally I don’t like the “roll to find a date” feature, its easier to type stuff in. I am having trouble with the “water schedule” feature but Ill figure it out. I would give this 3-4 stars..
The best, I am glad I found this album. I have so many cactus and this is the best way to arrange them and know their names.
Costs too much, doesn't do anything new.
As a long time grower of succulents, I thought this was the app of my dreams. However; the longer I used this app the more I would drift towards the preinstalled app "Reminders" I was slowly finding out that this app was over glorified. It does not help this apps future that Reminders was recently updated with the ability to post images. Needless to say, 9.99 is an extremely excessive cost for this app. I do not recommend this app, but I hope the developer takes what they learned here to make better programs.
For the record, the review before mine isn't true. There is no mention of this app being any sort of encyclopedia.
- Andrew Nicolle
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2017 Andrew Nicolle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.