By Cadent Computing Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a iAd sponsored version of Cadent wineCellar.
Cadent wineCellarAd provides a unique application for storing, viewing and retrieving information about your wine collection. You can sync up to 200 wines from Cadent wineCellarAd to the Cadent Cloud (account free). This acts as a backup of your collection and as a way to synchronize it between iPhones and the desktop version of Cadent wineCellar.
- Focus on keeping a simple iPhone-centric interface being compliant with interface guidelines.
- Not restricted to pre-set keywords for fields. You can add your own entries in your own language.
- Comments field where you can add your own notes.
- View wines in groupings (by country, varietal, etc.). Groupings dynamically updated as wines added, deleted, or changed.
- Ability to store photos of wine labels (taken by iPhone or, if iPod Touch, from the photo library).
- Program does not require an internet connection. Connection only required for syncing.
- No limit to number of wines stored, however, performance will be affected by a large collection.
- Can sync up to 200 wines to the cloud. This uses a secure connection (SSL). Account in cloud is free with no subscription fee. Purchase of desktop version increases this limit to 500 wines.
- Flag wines you don't want to sync to the cloud.
- Wines synchronized to the cloud can be synchronized to the desktop version of Cadent wineCellar, or can be accessed from the secure web site: https://www.cadentcomputing.com/cloud/
See web site for demo video.