By ClearCut Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Simple and fun, Cado is one of those games that will entertain you when you have a couple minutes to kill” – AppSpy (4 / 5)
"If you want a creatively challenging puzzle game, you’ll probably want to give Cado a spin" - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
"The levels were very well designed and the game provides a fun experience that I couldn't put down" - TheAppShack (4/5)
Guide Cado to its destination, using the touch screen to rotate the world. Cado falls and tumbles around sharp corners and deadly spikes, and it is up to you to get it safely to the portal without it falling off. Do you have what it takes to keep Cado safe?
- 40 fun and challenging levels
- An extra full 20 level map pack
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Unique gameplay, take control of the world around Cado
- Physics-based game, use gravity to your advantage
- iPad HD graphics
How to play:
- Touch either side of the screen to rotate the level
- Steer Cado around the levels with gravity
Gameplay video: http://youtu.be/XLBPIpcJEl0
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed problems with GameCenter achievements
- Fixed iPad graphics
- Fixed star bug in level 41
- Fixed level order
Six ratings and one review???
This app needs some marketing!!!
If you got this thing out in front of people it
would be a top 5 fo sho!!!!!!!
This game is so addicting they had to change
the definition of addicting to CADO...
This is the kind of game I would make if
I could imagine making AN AWESOME GAME!
p.s. I'm at level 36, took many (MANY)
tries to get past 30, which is by far
the most difficult up to that point!
I can master them pretty easily without
grabbing the star but where's the fun in that?
Great game. Too bad it's ignored
A nice tilt game with neat doodle graphics. It might not be the most original game but it is still worth a shot