Design your dream cafe, bakery & restaurant, cook tasty food and be a star chef!
Begin a world kitchen journey in Cafeland today! Master your cooking, choose delicious meals from the menu and serve treats. Build the foundations of a huge and successful world renowned business and get carried away in a cooking fever! FROM A SNACK BAR TO A WORLD FAMOUS CAFÉ!
Decorate and design the café of your dreams! Cook tasty food to keep your customers happy - From the creators who brought you Cafeland, it’s a fun-tastic new cooking adventure!
In Cafeland, you have dozens of different dishes; desserts, appetizers, fast food and many more! Not to mention that there are hundreds of shiny new items to decorate your place. Are you ready to be the owner of your café business? Then open up your restaurant in Cafeland because this place is for you, chef!
BE THE CULINARY MASTER!
* Serve dishes from different cuisines.
* Cook on multiple stoves and serve a variety of meals.
* Unlock new recipes and grow your menu.
* Fill your counters with plates of yummy dishes to please your customers.
* Choose from a variety of food categories.
* Make the best burger in chef town.
* Deliver quality seafood.
* Spread the dough for a crispy pizza.
* Bake a moist chocolate cake.
* Prepare a zesty stew.
* Bake, boil, fry or saute; every dish will come out as perfect!
DESIGN YOUR DREAM CAFÉ!
* Choose from hundreds of fancy decorations.
* Build special items to boost your income.
* Cover your walls and the floor with only one click!
* Open up a deli.
* Design a hip bistro.
* Manage a seafood restaurant.
* Own a fancy venue.
* Entertain VIPs at a celebrity lounge.
* Become the owner of luxury dining.
* Take over the city!
* Design and decorate a world famous café!
ATTRACT CELEBRITIES AND WIN GIFTS!
* Invite celebrities to your place from all around the world.
* Prepare your café to host them.
* Get good remarks and win mystery gifts!
RULE THE CATERING BUSINESS!
* Race against time to prepare catering orders.
* Fill catering boxes with different categories of food.
* Deliver gourmet meals for special customers.
* Get help from your friends!
* Earn money and great prizes for finishing catering orders!
BE A 5 STAR CHEF!
* Become the master of this café world!
* Listen to your customers and find out about the good and the bad.
* Keep the place clean.
* Expand to have more room!
* Increase your capacity.
* Fill those vending machines!
* Decorate to your heart's desire!
* And make it fun for everyone!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND BECOME A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY!
* Visit your friends and help them out.
* Send mystery gifts to each other.
* Ask for help in your catering business.
* Join the community and meet new chefs!
TACKLE THE QUESTS OF THE KITCHEN!
* Meet the Cafeland crew and let them guide you along the way.
* Complete the tasks hand in hand with Eva!
* Let Katie help you out with supervisor tasks.
* Ask for Chris when there is an item to build.
* Join Grandpa Tony in trying out his new recipes!
Facing issues while playing Cafeland or have suggestions/feedback? We would love to hear from you!
Use the Contact button in settings while you are in the game or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2016 Gamegos - All Rights Reserved
- NEW Decorations: Flags!
- NEW Dishes!
- Bug fixes
- Performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Please don’t advertise it if it’s not true
I started playing this game around 3 weeks ago and I rate it 5 star from the beginning. It is a 3 star now because what you advertise in the game is just deceiving. It was easy to level up and easy to make coins and cash. The game is not demanding and it doesn’t take up a lot of time to play. A little hard to level with all the celebrities because there’s so many different food that they want and so many kinds in different categories. Hate the fact that I can’t sell anything in the fridge unless I put it on the plate or increase my capacity with coins instead of cash. I accumulate so much of my cash and even bought with real money the small package that was offered. My problem...I also love the party group and decided to use $50 cash to buy a new purple party sticker. You advertised 100% for a new party sticker for $50. I wanted to get a new one to open up a new party because I only have 1 one for each of the few ones that are not full. I bought one and it gave me a sticker for Fantastic Odyssey. I’ve host that party at least a good 10x or so, so that’s an old one. If I knew that I’ll be getting one of the old ones, I’ll save my cash for something else. Sounds petty because it’s just a game, right, but $50 cash is a lot when you’re saving up. I’m a little discouraged to continue but I really like your game so I’ll give it another try, but please don’t advertise stuff if you’re not going to stick to it .
Last Update ruined it, but this one fixed it
EDITED 8/8/18: the new balancing edits are excellent and make the game even better than it was before the update that broke it, in my opinion. I had almost stopped playing, but I’m glad I didn’t. I have updated my rating to reflect the current experience.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: This game used to be pretty fun-obviously geared to be difficult enough that you had incentive to spend money on the game, but in my opinion game developers deserve to get paid for their products, so I had no problems with that. I’ve dropped some cash on it with no regrets, until now.
This update makes previously difficult things impossible by doing things like doubling the amount of drops you needed to craft sauces, but requiring the same amount of sauces for a task, while not upping how many of the drops you can store or how long you have to craft them. For instance, you can only have 20 of most items (and it takes three different items to craft something) and it now costs 4 or 6 of each of those to upgrade, but my current task requires I make 25 sauces in 25 minutes. I can immediately make 4 or 5 of each, but It is not possible to collect enough drops in 25 minutes to make up for the deficit.
Developer Response ,
Some tasks are going to be balanced again. Thank you for your feedback.
Was better until recently
The game used to be fun in like 2017. And I wasn’t even in the hundreds levels then. It was easier to accumulate cash to spend on items, get drops to make sauces, use cash to boost the premium items, and figure out celebrity favorites to get good items. Now that’s all much harder to do in order to get irl cash out of players. Fair but I refuse to go for it when the other downsides aren’t worth my money.
The updates have been locking stoves and counters previously earned and put out, upping the cash prices for the most common things, putting a cash button behind caps without an “are you sure?” Stop-gap to prevent overspending, and unbalancing the possibility to complete some tournament tasks without spending cash.
I’m over level 100 now so it’s supposed to be harder. This isn’t just harder. It’s getting to be a scam. It makes the game much less enjoyable to suddenly have assets I earned and/or always had suddenly vanish and I have no real way to prove it was there. For all I know I’m missing unlocked dishes, prize items, and vouchers as others have stated. Why would I risk spending my money to buy what I earned but developers took via a glitch? Also PLEASE FIX THE NOTIFICATIONS!! I do not need 1 notification per dish, that’s excessive and I have to turn it off because it’s like spam.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you're having this problem. Please contact us through the Contact button in the Settings menu of the game. This way we will have the chance to see your game information and help you out.
- Gamegos Internet Teknolojileri Ltd Sti.
- 385.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 GAMEGOS
- In-App Purchases
- x2 Cash Offer $1.99
- Special Offer $2.99
- Chefs Pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.