Caffeine addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Since it is legal, and our culture finds no problems with it, caffeine flies under the radar as a normal way of life, but it can cause severe problems in your life, just like any other addiction.
Caffeine Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit caffeine, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your caffeine addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about caffeine addiction, and reasons to stop drinking caffeine.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to drink caffeine by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit drinking caffeine:
1. Caffeine increases your stress hormone production
Catecholamines (or stress hormones) are increased with caffeine consumption. This also increases your insulin production which causes inflammation which in turn ends up making you feel sluggish.
2. Caffeine decreases insulin sensitivity
When you are less sensitive to insulin, your cells are tricked into not responding appropriately to blood sugar levels. High blood sugar can lead to deterioration of your arteries and eventual increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. Increase of the release of diterpenes into your system
Diterpenes have been linked to increased levels of LDL, VLDL, and triglycerides. Caffeine addiction will perpetuate these issues and you will constantly have to monitor your levels.
4. Drinking caffeine increases your anxiety
Caffeine stimulates your adrenal glands, which activates your “fight or flight” response. This increases your anxiety and you may feel as if you are in a constant state of panic or nervousness.
5. Did we mention the financial benefits of quitting caffeine?
Caffeine is expensive! If you are brewing your own coffee, you still have to purchase the equipment to brew it. If you are going to Starbucks every day, you are spending money on that. Average caffeine addicts report an average savings of $2000 a year after quitting caffeine.
6. Stop the jitters
Everyone who has drunk caffeine before knows what the jitters are. The sudden burst of energy that comes from drinking caffeine is usually not channeled properly for maximum production, and you end up just shaking because of the excess energy.
7. Addiction and reliance to caffeine
We are here because we know that caffeine addiction is a thing. Any addiction can have serious repercussions if not properly checked. If you find yourself needing caffeine at all times, this is an addiction that you need to break if you want to have a stable life.
8. Sleep like a baby
Have you ever been up at night after a day of drinking caffeine and wondered why you cannot sleep? Chances are it is the caffeine. From everything mentioned previously, you can understand why this is the case. From adrenal production to jitters, these are some things that you do not want in your life.
9. More stable mood
The life of a caffeine addict is up and down like a roller coaster. You are down when you don’t have it, and up when you do have it. Quitting caffeine will make you mind more stable and keep you on a level playing field.
10. Healthier teeth
No more stains on your teeth! Really, there are not many long term benefits to drinking caffeine, so take the step now and really work on breaking the addiction.
Having an issue with caffeine is not uncommon in modern society. Caffeine addiction is pushed off as something that comes with the territory of being a working class citizen. Unfortunately caffeine is a very addictive substance and has similar addiction effects as any other drug. Kick your caffeine addiction by downloading Caffeine Addiction Calendar for FREE!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.